2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If they were smarter they would have dropped the best heat this week.  People are going to spend some major cash saturday with all the JB restocks and the Undefeated stuff.

Shoe Jockey could also be Premier shop owners shadow EBay account as well. I know a GANG of skate shops that have shadow EBay accounts. That would more than likely explain how MOST of the pairs newly listed by SJ have popped up during this so-called "restock". Either that or SJ has connections to someone in the shop and knows what's coming so he's just trying to follow the hype train.  
That seems more and more likely. Judging by the restock today, looks like Dcpoe81 is right. What would be REALLY lame is if they hit every single thing that Shoe Jocky restocked EXCEPT the Skunks. Now that would be some "Boycott Premier" level ish...

Also here's the tip to finding the restocks before they tweet it out at Noon.

http://www.companybe.com/premier/brands.cfm?Brand=Nike SB&viewall=1

Just have a good understanding of that page, how many products, which shoes are already available.  Check it about 5 minutes before Noon and scan for changes.

Usually the dead giveaway is the total number of products, easy to tell when something is added if you're looking at the bottom of the page.

My early link trick didnt work today (they probably caught on to what was happening on the servers). They put the link up on the front page after the real link. Now I am trying to learn what you guys did.

Last edited:
^^ The site does seem faster.

Also I had a little trick to help save a little time.  When thepremierstore.com seemed to hang and not load, you could still checkout via their web-carts address.

For example, both of these links are to the same product:

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=7964

http://www.companybe.com/premier/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=7964

And when thepremierstore.com was timing out, the other link was easy-breezy.

Not sure if they've corrected the problems with the traffic, but any little advantage could help.  Like if the site "crashes" when/Skunks drop, then you'll have an alternative to try.

it aint really that complicated. Usually at around 11:55, click Footwear, select "Nike SB," click to "show all".. and towards the bottom of the page is the restocked pair. You can easily see which shoe is new, and if you can't [recognize the new pair], then it isnt a pair that you are checkin for anyway

Last edited:

Also I had a little trick to help save a little time.  When thepremierstore.com seemed to hang and not load, you could still checkout via their web-carts address.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=7964

http://www.companybe.com/premier/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=7964

Not sure if they've corrected the problems with the traffic, but any little advantage could help.  Like if the site "crashes" when/Skunks drop, then you'll have an alternative to try.
repped

The trick I was using that didnt work today
http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=2521

those last 4 numbers increase by 1 every time something is added to the first page. 2522 should be a blank page right now. I just checked every morning for the highest number, increased it by 1 and kept refreshing before it was posted to the front page

Again that is done with since it didnt work today

11343 replies | 320985 views

Bet these tricks won't work tomorrow

Good news. My connect who has been MIA for the past few months hit me up to tell me he is back in business. He told anything worth it is sold out in my size except Concords right now, but in the future I should let him kno. I am so excited now!

Last edited:
The trick I was using that didnt work today
http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=2521

those last 4 numbers increase by 1 every time something is added to the first page. 2522 should be a blank page right now. I just checked every morning for the highest number, increased it by 1 and kept refreshing before it was posted to the front page

Again that is done with since it didnt work today
Ive been using this method too, works pretty decent. 

i guess these restocks being kind of "bleh" is okay since I am saving $$ to blow on Saturday lol

btw, PM'd you

I was actually surprised that worked earlier because most sites that sell retail, and launch products specifically, use what is basically a random url generator for the string of characters after the last slash. But, the blog/news pages aren't the same as the product pages, so while you can often find out what is coming before it comes with that method, that doesn't necessarily help you get to order before others because the product order page urls don't following the same simple counting pattern as the news entries on the home page.

The View All Nike SB items really isn't a trick, it's more just knowing where stuff ought to be.  Same with the news articles.  Unless they really want to hide the product, which isn't live until they post.

They could do a TLO, or not give it a category and hope they can drive all the traffic through their front page.

I think they don't care, we are just driving up the traffic anyway with all this talk.

11343 replies | 320985 views

Bet these tricks won't work tomorrow

Good news. My connect who has been MIA for the past few months hit me up to tell me he is back in business. He told anything worth it is sold out in my size except Concords right now, but in the future I should let him kno. I am so excited now!
That's some good stuff right there.  I missed those Concords though (waited in line as well).  Does he have a 12-13?

I was actually surprised that worked earlier because most sites that sell retail, and launch products specifically, use what is basically a random url generator for the string of characters after the last slash. But, the blog/news pages aren't the same as the product pages, so while you can often find out what is coming before it comes with that method, that doesn't necessarily help you get to order before others because the product order page urls don't following the same simple counting pattern as the news entries on the home page.
Yah but they would put up the front page link up before it is actually viewable before it even hit the view all page.

All shoes still had a FSR by the time I got to the page

The View All Nike SB items really isn't a trick, it's more just knowing where stuff ought to be.  Same with the news articles.  Unless they really want to hide the product, which isn't live until they post.

They could do a TLO, or not give it a category and hope they can drive all the traffic through their front page.

I think they don't care, we are just driving up the traffic anyway with all this talk.
Yea i know, its not a trick at all. people were just asking how were able to find out the shoe before 12noon. And thats how.  

BIG DISCLAIMER: Listen, I come up with topics to encourage healthy CIVIL discussion or debate in the 
1.) I too don't give a eff about a "sneaker celeb". If you got a crazy collection, that's cool, but that doesn't make you cool. People get that confused sometimes.

2.) Gotta agree with the dude Supremekickz on this one; the Ulrich's. See: his comment.

3.)  

1) Know this is gonna seem "cliche", but I'd like to see a 'Pac dunk, just to equalize things after the Biggie Dunk. Pac isn't even one of my Top 5 Artists, but that's a hard group to crack, and it doesn't make him any less of a legend. I'd go with a Dunk High.

2) Pac dunk. What else?

3.) I'd like to see it go with something commemorating his Death Row days, as that is probably what most think of when they're visualizing Pac. Black Leather, with a Red Bandana           print on the heel collar area. Maybe some Kevlar (or tough nylon to symbolize it) on the toe box to represent that vest he usually wore.

4.) See #3

5.) September 7th QS release.

4.) don't really have an opinion on this.

1. I don't give a damn about sneaker celebs or anyone else. I have a modest collection and it doesnt bother me the least bit. Other people collecting thousands of shoes has no effect on me. I have never met anyone who aspired to be like a sneaker celeb. Again I am the only one of my friends who even collects shoes.

I do follow female sneaker celebs on instagram. But that is mostly to admire their bodies. The sneakers are a bonus.

Which female sneaker celebs may I ask bruh?

-Drew

Last edited:

Won't be "easy-breezy" when a heavily sought after shoe drops...

Last edited:
If the following criteria apply to you, you might want to PM me. Don't worry if I don't get to you immediately - I should have a few days window here.

- Weasr size 10.5
- Is not opposed to "VVNDS" kicks
- is not a flaker
- is in the market for older, fairly high-end SB "heat."

If the following criteria apply to you, you might want to PM me. Don't worry if I don't get to you immediately - I should have a few days window here.

- Weasr size 10.5
- Is not opposed to "VVNDS" kicks
- is not a flaker
- is in the market for older, fairly high-end SB "heat."
PM'd sir.

Back
Top Bottom