2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2. Underrated SB? I might go with Bucks. It's not that they aren't appreciated, but they are one of my favorites of all time and they seem to get lost among many of the more sought-after and "valuable" SBs released around the same time. Honorable mention to the Piet Mondrians - they were released after the heyday of SBs, but they were a really good idea and execution - they could have been released in silver box series and fit right in. In fact, if they released in the midst of the SB craze, they would have smoked!
The Bucks are one of my fav sbs as well, however I think the Barfs are the most underrated sb of all time.

Nice reads everyone.

@John00 Quasimoto (Lord Quas) dunk would be sick. :smokin

This is actually a sick idea. Repped. The quas graphic/logo or whatever is definitely something I could see on an SB

So June 1st for the FTC? Sucks for me I wanted those PR AF1's dropping on the 1st also. Nike isn't playing.

Anyone want to guess about today's restock?

supremes and rayguns man ... i remeber thinking i could never drop 200 on the rayguns back in the day even though i wanted them now ... but now it would be a no brainer :smokin

Repped man. I need to reaquiant myself with the Raygun:smokins again...
Thanks homie....
supremes and rayguns man ... i remeber thinking i could never drop 200 on the rayguns back in the day even though i wanted them now ... but now it would be a no brainer
smokin.gif
Appreciate it man....

$200 back in the day seems reasonable for me considering most shops in the SF Bay Area charged $150+ when they dropped.

I have been wanting this pair for a little bit now and finally got my pair thanks to John00! Thanks homie! Favor will be repaid down the line!

Wearing these today to celebrate my first casual Friday at the new job!
happy.gif
Dope Stuff Mike....

Love Casual Friday... 

REPPED

John00,  REPPED for plugging the homie....

Back
Top Bottom