2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess it makes sense to save the best stuff for last because if they do, some people will buy lesser stuff earlier out of thirst. But, when they put up the better stuff, people aren't going to pass anyway. Whereas, if they do it the other way around, dudes are probably more likely to pass on more mediocre stuff if they've already made a purchase (and will be comparing them to the better stuff.)

Personally, I would have thrown something decent in the mix one time earlier as well, just to keep re-up the daily anticipation factor. ...Like, if they haven't posted their 3rd best item yet, then I think they may have screwed up a bit. I'd still be saving silver and gold for next week though.

Last edited:
I guess it makes sense to save the best stuff for last because if they do, some people will buy lesser stuff earlier out of thirst. But, when they put up the better stuff, people aren't going to pass anyway. Whereas, if they do it the other way around, dudes are probably more likely to pass on more mediocre stuff if they've already made a purchase (and will be comparing them to the better stuff.)

Personally, I would have thrown something decent in the mix one time earlier as well, just to keep re-up the daily anticipation factor. ...Like, if they haven't posted their 3rd best item yet, then I think they may have screwed up a bit. I'd still be saving silver and gold for next week though.

You're right but I dont think premier has much control... to me it reeks of nike corporate. Afterall im sure nike approached them with all that unsold stock since they knew premier could move it.

Nice reads everyone.

@John00 Quasimoto (Lord Quas) dunk would be sick. :smokin

That would be an awesome idea! I remember a while back they did Quasimoto Dunk High SB for Peanut Butter Wolf and Madlib. It was a F&F release. I think like, 30 pairs were made total. Real clean dunk.

I have been wanting this pair for a little bit now and finally got my pair thanks to John00! Thanks homie! Favor will be repaid down the line!
[Wearing these today to celebrate my first casual Friday at the new job! :D

No problem my dude! That's what this thread is about! Enjoy the new job.

Last edited:
You're right but I dont think premier has much control... to me it reeks of nike corporate. Afterall im sure nike approached them with all that unsold stock since they knew premier could move it.

Agreed. I'm sure Nike hit them with the offer and said, here's what we have, etc.

But, I would think Premier would have been able to control how they sell/release the stock. I'm guessing this 3 weeks of restock was their idea of how to move the product, and you'd have to presume they also control which shoe to drop which day.

I overslept today and my first thought was "please not the skunks, please not the skunks". With that said I am probably the only one happy to see what they restocked.

This pic by homegrown makes me want to pull the trigger but I'll wait...

Like others above, I am still waiting on a really good price on birches. Hopefully I don't miss out.

^ damn those squadron blues do look rly nice..

But I just got the obsidian lows.. Which are basically the same thing in nubuck..

in regards to the premier restocks, how are all these crappy shoes selling so fast? i've gone on and checked most shoes on the days of the restocks and im only seeing like size 6s and 7s.. i understand the small quantities, but these things took months and months to sell even at marked down slashed prices.. i guess hearing the word "restock" is gassin up the beasts lol.

in regards to the premier restocks, how are all these crappy shoes selling so fast? i've gone on and checked most shoes on the days of the restocks and im only seeing like size 6s and 7s.. i understand the small quantities, but these things took months and months to sell even at marked down slashed prices.. i guess hearing the word "restock" is gassin up the beasts lol.
Keep in mind that when a majority of these shoes originally released, SB was at its lowest point in terms of peoples interest.

Since last year, SB has been making a comeback and more people are getting back on the SB train as well as new people getting exposure to the line.

So a lot of people are just chasing what they missed out on

Keep in mind that when a majority of these shoes originally released, SB was at its lowest point in terms of peoples interest.

Since last year, SB has been making a comeback and more people are getting back on the SB train as well as new people getting exposure to the line.

So a lot of people are just chasing what they missed out on
also, this is a single store restock. not like these are blowing out in huge quantities on NdC

I think BIP had some good insight a few pages back as to why the restocks are selling out when they've proven to be relatively undesired otherwise

In a way I'm glad I can't swing any new shoe purchases right now. I'm done checking for the restocks. I guess they're getting the Slayer's from Project Blitz/CroatianStylez? They've been sitting on his site since the release.

Back
Top Bottom