2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ballistics

undefeated.com/footwear/high/nike-undefeated-dunk-hi-bringback-03
$150 + tax + shipping...

tired.gif

I'll pass

cant believe i was willing to drop $171 total for a pair of ballistic dunks...almost glad the site froze on me 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Had multiple instances where I had the undftds in my cart. I got the the point of pressing 'submit order' and then the site crashed or my pairs somehow dropped out of my cart

Had multiple instances where I had the undftds in my cart. I got the the point of pressing 'submit order' and then the site crashed or my pairs somehow dropped out of my cart

I think they said they would cancel the orders if there were multiple pairs, dude.

-Drew

The dunks aren't showing sold out next to the size but won't add to cart. Assuming they're all gone, been trying for the past hour and a half.

SF release was eazzzyy.  UNDFTD Thanded out tickets earlier in the week for guaranteed pairs (can get only one of the two from the pack), but I didn't get a ticket.  It definitely discouraged many to not come if they didn't have a ticket I think so the crowd was pretty chill and not of a crazy size.  Maybe about 100 people total by the time they opened their doors.

My friend and I rolled up at 7 and were the first ones there.  They served the ones with tickets first, then it was our turn.  Everyone left with a pair their size or some manageable in the end, it seemed.  We got our 9.5 Dunks =).

The Hyperdunks are definitely rarer.  Girl who worked the door speculated an 80 to 20 or 70 to 30 ratio between Dunk/Hyperdunk.  When they finally let those without tix in they already ran out of 9.5 Hyperdunks, and I picked up the last 9.5 Dunk.  When we lined up to try and double up, they ran out of everything.

Went down to FTC afterwards and doubled up on the FTC Dunks.  There were probably no more than 30 people lined up, and they let us double up on them.  Successful day if I do say so myself.

My local shop is doing 30% off all shoes this weekend, had to grab those brazil dunk lows. Came out to $65 after tax

same thing happened to me for about an hour, multiple instances with only one shoe in my cart.  the next page was always "your cart is empty"

oh well

Was a crazy busy day in San Francisco....

Rocked these...

To scoop up these at the first stop....

Then headed off to the second spot....

Was able to hook up Civickid96 with a pair of FTC's as well.. Enjoy them fam..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom