2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Orange canvas high. No release date yet

Repped, bruh. For being a good samaritan and the dope pickups.
nthat.gif

Thanks man! I appreciate it.... I'm always willing to help people who I know personally or frequently interact with...

I've gotten several PM's from random people asking me to hook them up with some FTC's. I don't have an issue with helping but if I don't know you or am not familiar with your SN you probably will not be getting a reply..... 

I am a firm believer in returning the favor and I will only help people whom I feel would do the same for me... 

#justsaying...

REPPED
Thanks fam.... Dope Brazils..

REPPED....

Last edited:

No info on these yet other than they are supposed to be made with premium leather

The tongue looks awesome, are these another June drop?

I'm intrigued.
Repped, bruh. For being a good samaritan and the dope pickups. :nthat:

Thanks man! I appreciate it.... I'm always willing to help people who I know personally or frequently interact with...

I've gotten several PM's from random people asking me to hook them up with some FTC's. I don't have an issue with helping but if I don't know you or am not familiar with your SN you probably will not be getting a reply..... 

I am a firm believer in returning the favor and I will only help people whom I feel would do the same for me... 

#justsaying...

REPPED

osyrhiz killed it. Hope I can grab the QS later on.

wore these today

Thanks fam.... Dope Brazils..

REPPED....
Indeed. I've been burned so many times by trying to go out of my way to help people. Luckily I always overbudget for this hobby so when I'm forced to sit on stock due to someone flaking on me, it doesn't cripple me. Also true on returning favors. One thing I hate is being or knowing that guy who only reaches out when they need something. The few times I do reach out it feels so awkward as I pride myself on always doing for me, but I suppose everyone needs a helping hand here and there.

The one thing I've found in this ho by is that some feel entitled. Its not good enough that you're going out of your way to do them a favor, but they expect for you to do it every release with no plans of returning the favor. BIP and I have spoken about this same thing at length in the past. Some of us have general consideration and understand that one hand washes the other. Others just don't.

Apologies for the wall o text. :lol:

great way to start the day, good lookin out on the info LOOT...just made missing out on the ballistics a lot easier. REPPED

Woah those look interesting. I dunno about that quilted collar pattern but the rest looks fire. Yeah that toe and eyelet is identical to the UNDFTDs. Ill have to see them IRL.

EDIT: huh notice the flat laces.

Last edited:
Red fire crackers. Second pair of the set
No info on these yet other than they are supposed to be made with premium leather
                                                                                                                                                                                                                great way to start the day, good lookin out on the info LOOT...just made missing out on the ballistics a lot easier. REPPED
REPPED LOOT and Poe81 for ALL the pictures!

That red Firecracker looks good. Gotta see more pictures though. The premium leather dunk high looks awesome. 

Well damn, a lot of interesting stuff coming out.

Red firecrackers are dope.

Jealous of the FTC's, I want a pair

Last edited by a moderator:
d. Gangstarr deserves a Dunk of their own.

e. Would be released on April 19, the date of Gurus passing.

4. Blazer Mid LR, I hate how Nike SB has pretty much abandoned the og Blazer.
Repped, I'm not a big Gangstarr fan but that color scheme. I like this concept.
Best $161 I spent.

Glad i I finally got both pairs. The leather on the ballistics is so butter. Smooth as silk.
Repped Great picks up.
Was a crazy busy day in San Francisco....

Rocked these...

To scoop up these at the first stop....

Then headed off to the second spot....

Was able to hook up Civickid96 with a pair of FTC's as well.. Enjoy them fam..
Great pick ups my man. In the first picture with those dunks you have on feet, what material is that on the tongue? 
osyrhiz killed it. Hope I can grab the QS later on.

wore these today
The brazils!! Repped man. I'm planning on going to the World Cup next year and I was waiting to see these on feet with the green laces. Now I think i need to pull the trigger ASAP.
Nice man, I was in SF too for both releases.  Guess it was a good day for all of us =).  Wish they had more Hyperdunks available (they're so ill imo!) but I can't complain.
Repped, Can't wait till those FTC's drop at one of my locals

wow what a surprising morning. definitely thing the red firecrackers are sick because I thought the black version was too much like any regular pair of black/white dunk lows (especially if you're wearing pants over the heel area..)

not really crazy about the color orange but the execution on those highs is great..
and can't wait to see/hear more details about those premium highs as well. Feel like the right color lace swap could set those off and help any of us who didnt get our pair forget about the UNDFTD's lol..

Some great pics last few days. Red firecrackers look dope, and I like the quilted pattern on those highs.

I'm drooling all over my keyboard right now at all these FTC pics. Really hope I can scoop the QS version.

Back
Top Bottom