2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven't found a dunk colorway that I like so far this year, or for the past couple of years to be exact. Nike SB just doesn't make colorways like they used too :/

Rainy day.

Pardon my ignorance? But what's the difference between the FTC version and the QS? Insoles and heel logo? May try a phone order.

Pardon my ignorance? But what's the difference between the FTC version and the QS? Insoles and heel logo? May try a phone order.
Special insoles along with the standard ones when bought from an FTC store.  Not sure if there's gonna be a price difference between the two.

1. Civil def. needs another collab. Its such a great shop. Nike should stop working with BP for all their shenanigans (thought I can't lie I love the wof regular versions)

2. Blue lobsters.  Been lookin for a good price pair in my size for a while. Anytime I come close, they are gone. Recently I almost got both Blue and Red Lobsters ds for 400 but the seller backed out last second 
eyes.gif

3. Mosquitoes are hideous in my opinion

4. Def would do a Legend of Zelda pack, with Link Lows, Zelda Mids, and Ganondorf Highs. 

Best video game series EVER. 

Im gonna try and do some photoshops when I have a second. I'll edit the post when I do
AMAZING IDEA. I love this idea bc of the Zelda Mids bc F Zelda.... right? 
laugh.gif

Had to pass up on everything this week because I dropped 2K on suits Thursday (life of an Accounting/Finance guy) 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Hopefully I can scoop the QS FTCs at retail but congrats to everyone who got those and the ballistics your pics are:

can someone PM me the FTC phone order details? thanks

Update: called the FTC SF location said they were sold out in my size but i gave them my name and number and they said theyd call me if/when they got another shipment in. not sure if its coming with the extra insoles though.

Last edited:
I know this probably ain't the place but didn't want to make a thread about this question and there's mad knowledge in his thread. . Does anyone have or know a link where I can see that old shoe mini documentary called The Game? It was made by now defunct shoe store Grey One. Ben Baller was in it and it was pretty cool. Google Videos had it awhile back but can't find it anymore.

Last edited:
Damn, I missed out on the FTC. I really need to check NT on the weekends.
If anyone knows a place in the Bay Area that still has them. Please PM me thanks~

Damn, I missed out on the FTC. I really need to check NT on the weekends.
If anyone knows a place in the Bay Area that still has them. Please PM me thanks~
I was there this morning and they still have many sizes left

Back
Top Bottom