2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pickup from yesterday afternoon. $100 :smokin (Left shoe was being tried on):lol:

REPPED!!! Nice PickUp

Those quilted joints are maddd dope.

They just bumped the Nike air revolution off that number 1 spot for definite pick ups this summer

Question #1: What skate shop do you believe Nike SB needs to give a first collab/another collab too and why? What skate shop do you think Nike SB needs to stay away from as far as future collabs? Why?

Question #2: What is the one SB that continues to elude you no matter what you do? What is the closest you've EVER come to copping it and what's the heartbreaking story behind it NOT happening?

Question #3: What is the ugliest sneaker to have EVER been released in your opinion and why?

Question #4: We've seen Nike SB do a collab with Street Fighter, now if it was done correctly or not is another topic, but if you could design a (3 at the most) dunk using ANY video game or video game character as inspiration what game or character would you choose and why? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided below. (Template provided below originally by Poe81 will be accepted for a visual.)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of character and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop.)

4.) Explain the story behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?
1. Would be really interested to see what Primitive would do with a dunk collaboration. I've always liked the colorways they've come up with, just not the model they use.  As for which shop they should stay away from, its a tie between BP & Supreme. I mean, have you seen the Supreme SB Tennis Classics?

2. The Shrimps continue to elude me, no matter how hard I search for a DS pair in my size. Closest Ive come to was a pair I found on ebay for $160 "buy it now" but was pre-owned so I had to pass...15 minutes later It was gone.

3. Like previously posted, the "what the dunk".

a. Solid Snake Dunk Hi SB

b. Metal Gear Dunk

c.

d. Has always been my favorite series in gaming, can still remember playing MGS1 on the playstation for the 1st time
eek.gif
...game didn't disappoint despite all the hype.

e. Would definitely be a QS, it would also be released during E3 on konami.com.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom