2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm leaning towards the Jamesons too. Which will be copped, if so. Those, Skunks, and Slayers are the only joints I'm copping
I don't think Skunks are dropping. That one guy who kept bragging about those early Premier orders said they didn't have any and that he photoshopped the order with the Skunks.

since skunks are probably a no-go, Slayers/reign in bloods are the only ones im sweating. maybe yellow curbs if my pockets are extra itchy the day they drop

I don't think Skunks are dropping. That one guy who kept bragging about those early Premier orders said they didn't have any and that he photoshopped the order with the Skunks.
That was more a hypothetical. I'd be SHOCKED if Premier dropped even small sizes

have a feeling nothing i want will restock 
tired.gif

If it becomes known that Premier is somehow behind the Shoe Jocky site/ebay account, I don't know if I'll be able to mess with them again after that.

so we should expect them to release skunks?
No. Anything is possible, of course, but the chances of that happening are slim to none. Dcpoe81 just pointed out that they'd already released several pairs that Shoe Jocky had recently restocked, which made it likely that those would be the same pairs Premier would be restocking, minus the Skunks (and most likely the Reign In Blood joints too, I imagine).
Perfect for the rain wdywt

Dope pic. That blue outsole really sets it off, imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom