2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Red Firecrackers a Hyperstrike? DAMN! I'm a sucker for all red kicks, always have been. Looks like this is gonna be a tough one for me 
mean.gif

Hoping I can get my hands on the FTCs this week.

Bummer about the HS/QS firecrackers. Not too surprising though, hopefully this thread delivers :smokin

I'm not too worried about getting the Firecrackers, they just don't do it for me.  The orange canvas highs, on the other hand, will be bought as soon as I see them!

Coincidentally (and luckily) was in San Francisco for the long weekend.  Was able to pick up the FTC's in person at FTC.  $125+tax.

Can't wait to break them out soon!

Those ftc were an intacopp biut a week ago, but now that tan heel tab is killing it for me. Oh will probably cop so as not to regret in the future.

anyone that owns janoskis, how do Janoskis lows fit compared to sb dunk low/highs? thanks for your help

anyone that owns janoskis, how do Janoskis lows fit compared to sb dunk low/highs? thanks for your help
Imo, they have two completely different fits. But Janoskis are tts. They'll be snug at first tho, but after no more than a wear, they'll be broken in and fit really comfortably.

Reactions: OPM
Imo, they have two completely different fits. But Janoskis are tts. They'll be snug at first tho, but after no more than a wear, they'll be broken in and fit really comfortably.
repped.

I just ask because my go to size is 11, but in sb lows I get 11.5s because of my wide foot

Just bought a pair of concord dunks off the bay.

Wanted to ask, have there been any known concord dunk fakes?

repped.

I just ask because my go to size is 11, but in sb lows I get 11.5s because of my wide foot

I'm also a size 11 and I have the same issue as you, so I always try to get SB Lows in an 11.5. However, I own a few pairs of Janoskis and my true size of 11 fit perfectly after a wear or two. Not only that, but they make my feet look slimmer, so I'm def. down with that. haha Go with a size 11, you won't regret it. :smokin

Reactions: OPM
FTC QS retail $98.00?

Anyone think these might sit awhile like the SPoTs?
IMO the SPoTs only sat bc stores wanted your grandmother's dentures and your left nut (for females left ovary 
laugh.gif
) for a pair, if most charge retail or close to they'll fly.

Last edited:
Lace lengths: I wear an 11 in Jordans and Dunk Lows, 11.5 in Dunk Highs...what lace length should I buy? I want to get some team red ones for the FTC's.

I doubt FTCs sit, I feel like more attention is coming back to SB.

My eyes will be glued to this thread come Saturday, hoping to get a pair. Anyone thinks these may have concord type numbers? If so, I should luck out on a pair.

I doubt FTCs sit, I feel like more attention is coming back to SB.

My eyes will be glued to this thread come Saturday, hoping to get a pair. Anyone thinks these may have concord type numbers? If so, I should luck out on a pair.
Concords were a GR. These are more of a QS. Think SPoT numbers. 

And weirdly, the hype for these seem mild. If you do some homework, you should be able to score these just fine. 

Back
Top Bottom