2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

at least they hit us with a surprise today

Wish they had a 12 since I like to rock my casual shoes a lil looser nowadays, but I scooped that 11.5 without hesitation.

yea i had that 11.5 in my cart and was checking out. but i hesitated a lil i guess lol congrats tho glad it went to someone like you

Last edited:
Definitely a nice pick up for those who grabbed them. Was never really a big fan of this cw

I went for the 11.5 you beat me lol
at least they hit us with a surprise today

Wish they had a 12 since I like to rock my casual shoes a lil looser nowadays, but I scooped that 11.5 without hesitation.

yea i had that 11.5 in my cart and was checking out. but i hesitated a lil i guess lol congrats tho glad it went to someone like you
Damn, lol.  Sucks that we have so many 11.5/12 heads.  I'll be sure to break them out soon.  Appreciate the kind words.

pretty sick colorway but not gonna lose sleep about passing. im just really excited because these and the navy/maroon lows from yesterday weren't on that "list". Hoping for a big surprise over the next two days..

congrats to those who copped the iron man highs because they genuinely like them, NOT because theyre going for $300 on FC...easy pass since i know i'd never wear them, just realized there are only 2 more days left for restocks :rolleyes

congrats to those who copped the iron man highs because they genuinely like them, NOT because theyre going for $300 on FC...easy pass since i know i'd never wear them, just realized there are only 2 more days left for restocks :rolleyes

isn't there another 7 days? :nerd:

I think Friday will be the last day of the premier restocks, they did 2 pairs yesterday to make up for memorial day.

:nerd:

Premier said that they would do restocks for 15 days, that leaves us until next friday to anticipate what could be restocked!!!  

Premier said that they would do restocks for 15 days, that leaves us until next friday to anticipate what could be restocked!!!  

just like you said bro, 15 days of restocks...today was day 12.

Last edited:
congrats to those who copped the iron man highs because they genuinely like them, NOT because theyre going for $300 on FC...easy pass since i know i'd never wear them, just realized there are only 2 more days left for restocks
eyes.gif
This. I almost grabbed them, but I decided to stick to my guns with my newly adopted "Grails Only" stance... I try to avoid flipping SBs now, just off the strength for the love I got for this thread. Everything else, on the other hand...

On another note, does anybody (trustworthy) stay by the FTC Sactown that'd be willing to stop by there for a ninja? They have a 10.5 and 14 available, and I think I could fit that 10.5 (I'm a true 11). It'd be GREATLY appreciated. One of the few SB Dunks I really want this year... They said 3 people had called right before me, so time's of the essence. Thanks in advance, guys

Last edited:
This. I almost grabbed them, but I decided to stick to my guns with my newly adopted "Grails Only" stance... I try to avoid flipping SBs now, just off the strength for the love I got for this thread. Everything else, on the other hand...

On another note, does anybody (trustworthy) stay by the FTC Sactown that'd be willing to stop by there for a ninja? They have a 10.5 and 14 available, and I think I could fit that 10.5 (I'm a true 11). It'd be GREATLY appreciated. One of the few SB Dunks I really want this year... They said 3 people had called right before me, so time's of the essence. Thanks in advance, guys
FTCs are already arriving at many shops. Seen several get some just now on Instagram. Assuming you can get them for box price at local shops, are the extra insoles really worth another $27 + shipping to you?

I called GDS Skateshop for their FTCs and they weren't doing any phone orders. Dude said they only had a few pairs, if anybody know of a shop please PM me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom