2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Civil will be getting them friday in limited quantities 

usually they do phone orders once they finish with the line up

for the spots there was only 5 ppl in line for the concords there was 35

I'm hoping these will be more like the spots 

Last edited:
Damn I would've actually copped a pair of those Iron Man's, it would've been nice to double up.
Did they get a FSR?

for the spots there was only 5 ppl in line for the concords there was 35

I'm hoping these will be more like the spots 
 you should be good, the concords brought out the jordan resellers and non sb fans in general, atleast around my way

my local isn't getting them, don't know about them, dont seem too interested in them.. it's so frustrating dealing with these kids...i'd imagine they got their training at BP.

No thanks. Another pass.
roll.gif

This re-stock is as disappointing as the laker's

Are you serious? I gave up on Premier last week and they dropped Iron Mans today! I'll BE DAMNED! I haven't seen that shoe in my size for under $200 bucks in years.

Works for FTC's too 

ANYONE NEED FTC's for $90 in size 7, 7.5, 8, 9    

unitefootwear.com  with the promo I just posted
I honestly think the coupon working on those is a mistake on their end. Unite selling a QS for under box price? I wouldn't be surprised if orders got cancelled.

Mann was there a size 8/8.5 in the iron mans?? Im so sad i couldnt get a pair, i truly do like those. Haha i sound like a girl..

Nope, he just said he wasn't expecting them. He did mention to follow their instagram to keep tabs on new releases.
He's either lying or doesn't know when they'll get them in. They tell people that ALL the time. Blends WILL get them.

Nope, he just said he wasn't expecting them. He did mention to follow their instagram to keep tabs on new releases.
It all depends on who you talk to and if its a full moon or not. Blends gets everything. I will say though that the san diego store gets more sb love vs. Oc. Just keep calling.

I know Blends usually gets them but around 1-2 weeks later so that's why it seemed odd that they wouldn't get them at all.

Unite is having 40% off select SB's...Use code KICKSDEALSSB at check out
Works for FTC's too ...ANYONE NEED FTC's for $90 in size 7, 7.5, 8, 9
it took awhile after the concord fiasco but i'm happy to see that this thread is officially BACK TO NORMAL

although I was stuck at work and wasn't able to take advantage of the coupon, REPPED for the info LOOT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom