2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So people actually got in an order through Unite for FTCs with a discount code? Anyone in here? I hate to be skeptical and hope it doesn't happen to anyone in here, but I'd be shocked if Unite doesn't cancel those orders.

Last edited:
So people actually got in an order through Unite for FTCs with a discount code? Anyone in here? I hate to be skeptical and hope it doesn't happen to anyone in here, but I'd be shocked if Unite doesn't cancel those orders.
I got one through, I'll let everyone know how it goes. Good lookin' out to Loot again, I already repped 'em.

Damn, lol.  Sucks that we have so many 11.5/12 heads.  I'll be sure to break them out soon.  Appreciate the kind words.
I can't imagine who took that other 11.5. 
wink.gif
:smokin

just got an email from [email protected]

"The promo code is not eligible for the FTC dunk. Your order will be cancelled and a refund will be initiated on Friday.
I figured. I'm not a fan of Unite, but it was a risk I had to take to see if I could get over on them. Well there you have it, they're going to cancel orders.

Damn, that would've been a sweet come up on those FTCs. "Tennis ball" 3Ms look interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 2 local spots have FTCs for $98 I can pick up pairs and help ppl out if needed. Just gotta pay the shipping.
Also the Velcro Janoskis are all over down here.

Those orange canvas :0 can't wait

Question gang, did they produce the FTC's in a size 13, or was that a pair that the screwed us big footers on as well???

Unite can eat a Richard. Ever since the fiasco with the Birch's and Anthracites, I refuse to support that company. Idiots.

Does anybody know any websites that will be carrying the FTC's online on Saturday?? Thanks in advance

So that Kicksdealssb DOES NOT work on the FTC's, got my ordered cancelled and is going to be refunded. Close..

EDIT: i see the previous posts and agree, damn Unite.

Last edited:
I too got my Unite order cancelled. Guess I'll have to try my luck with my local.

Anyone have any thoughts on premier? Curbs and high life's are the only two missing from that photo

Was able to pick up FTCs thru Martini (I'm local). Supposedly they only got 15 pairs so it may be a little tougher than some NTers are saying.... Great to see the thread back on pace though.

I still am kicking myself for missing out on those ST. Pattys on Unite for 40% off back in march. It has made it hard for me to pick up pairs now even at reasonable prices.

Unite can eat a Richard. Ever since the fiasco with the Birch's and Anthracites, I refuse to support that company. Idiots.
What happened ?
As opposed to implementing some actual logic into their code that will exclude certain products from discount, they allow you to order a product with a disco code and then manually cancel it. I've had 2 orders cancelled by them that way. I'm a bit harder on that type of laziness as I'm a developer myself. It's just a very poor online user experience. Out of principle I refuse to support them. It's not some impossible fix, bit they seem too cheap and lazy to address it.

Back
Top Bottom