2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by osyrhiz  

LOVE that red suede / gumsole combo on the brickhouses...sucks living in LA  
mean.gif
 ...repped for the info 

Last edited:
No. These are a re-release of the Viotech/Lemonade Dunks back in 2002. I have a pair of these and would not mind having another. Osyriz and some of the older heads would agree. The suede on these are NUTS.

Just saw the news on SneakerNews as well. AGREED. Would love Viotechs again. Just re-release the Ugly Ducklings. I won't be mad at that.

No. These are a re-release of the Viotech/Lemonade Dunks back in 2002. I have a pair of these and would not mind having another. Osyriz and some of the older heads would agree. The suede on these are NUTS.
i know what they are civic, i'm an "older head", turning 32 this year...it was meant as a joke...never liked this colorway.

TuKrazy, repped for the dope pair of Futuras 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i know what they are civic, i'm an "older head", turning 32 this year...it was meant as a joke...never liked this colorway.

TuKrazy, repped for the dope pair of Futuras 
smokin.gif

Believe you me, I'm with you on the "older" head side of things.

I would LOVE for them to re-release these and the ugly dunklings again. Would make me happy! :D

I'm also excited about the Viotechs I remember seeing them in a couple magazines when I was a freshman in high school. I never got a chance to pick them up so this is a welcomed surprise.

hmmmm not sb but still
Really hoping these aren't hard to acquire...  Never had a chance to wear my first pair.... 3 pairs minimum needed for me....

REPPED....
Haven't been impressed with any restock items yet. High hopes for tomorrow. Congrats to all who got what they wanted.

Love my casual work place.

Futuras today.
Dope Futura's man although I never liked how the toe box looked when creased...

REPPED....

Last edited:
Viotechs are cool - somewhat strange decision for a retro though. Would like to see more detailed pics to get a clue on quality. The materials on the OGs made them as much as/more than the colors.

Damn, I like those brickhouses but not enough to put them on my credit card. One of the few mids I do like, anyone know what the resale is on them?

I didn't know it was still that serious out in Cali when it comes to colors. Terrible to hear guys, just shows how detached I am. It's such nonsense, how do you guys deal with it? Is it just based on "all red" or "all blue" shoes?

Last edited:
This is one of the things I don't miss about living in Long Beach ,CA. I moved to Michigan a little over two years ago and it still blows my mind I can wear red shoes and red shirt with no problems, or strange stares.

LOVE that red suede / gumsole combo on the brickhouses...sucks living in LA 
mean.gif

...repped for the info 

Y'all must look/dress young because I haven't had problems with colors since high school (class of '05). I have lived in Long Beach, San Bernardino, Daly City and SF with no worries....

Last edited:
Y'all must look/dress young because I haven't had problems with colors since high school (class of '05). I have lived in Long Beach, San Bernardino, Daly City and SF with no worries....

I feel you man . Im class of 2005 also. i have seen 40 year men banged on unfortunately , but hey Depends on where you are I guess . I was born and raised in long beach and being its an all crip city red is not a welcome color especially on the east side lol, but hey everyone has their own experiences so I feel you .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom