2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just copped. Sorry for the IG pic

:smokin

Just got mine as well from MIA. They came with the special insoles too. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any with non-graphic insoles. Anyways, I'll put some on feet pics later...

Just got mine as well from MIA. They came with the special insoles too. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any with non-graphic insoles. Anyways, I'll put some on feet pics later...
There are two different graphic insoles.

Anyone else extremely disappointed with the quality?

Yes, they're supposed to be that way. And I'm kind of dissapointed

EDIT I understand what you mean about the insoles. I was under the impression some would have no graphic at all but I guess that's not the case

Last edited:
Yes, they're supposed to be that way. And I'm kind of dissapointed

EDIT I understand what you mean about the insoles. I was under the impression some would have no graphic at all but I guess that's not the case

The special insoles say FTC on them.

dropped by my local today- was on the fence but decided to pass after seeing the quality of the stitching. the "fly" was already coming apart on the heel tab

Ordered my pair from Vertical last night, but haven't received an email yet.

Sucks to hear about the quality, not a good look.

I'll be EXTREMELY pissed if I won't be able to get my Viotechs for retail. They better not be difficult to scoop up. :smh:

Nike should bring back the Argons. Osyrhiz' pic got me hunting for a pair. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
Got mine from exoduskate, ill be very disappointed if the quality is no good. Is it really that bad? Or just under par SB's??

I feel you man . Im class of 2005 also. i have seen 40 year men banged on unfortunately , but hey Depends on where you are I guess . I was born and raised in long beach and being its an all crip city red is not a welcome color especially on the east side lol, but hey everyone has their own experiences so I feel you .

I feel it. ESLBC was bang central back in the day but its died down ever since cliques, leather pants, skinny jeans and 5 panels caps have become the norm. My boys get banged on once in a while but I never understood why. I guess I've just been lucky *knocks on wood*

with all these quality complaints im on the fence for copping... and i gave the guys down at FTC SF my name/number if they restocked... to cop or not?

Back
Top Bottom