2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Blue Box era is where many changes were made to the design.

Didn't Eric Koston have something to do with the changes? Correct me if I'm mistaken, I remember watching a video or something about the new changes with him in it. This was 2-3 years ago. :nerd:

Didn't Eric Koston have something to do with the changes? Correct me if I'm mistaken, I remember watching a video or something about the new changes with him in it. This was 2-3 years ago. :nerd:

Yeah when he signed to the team they went through a process of retooling the design, the first changes that I noticed aside from the thin tongue (which started in the fall of 09) was the extra padding pods added to the ankle around the time the Koston lows came out, a little later the fat tongues came back and then they switched up the outsole and changed the material in the midsole to something that almost feels like lunarlon, but isn't marked as such.

Yeah when he signed to the team they went through a process of retooling the design, the first changes that I noticed aside from the thin tongue (which started in the fall of 09) was the extra padding pods added to the ankle around the time the Koston lows came out, a little later the fat tongues came back and then they switched up the outsole and changed the material in the midsole to something that almost feels like lunarlon, but isn't marked as such.

Repped. Yeah, I noticed the changes back then too. It really didn't affect the shoe aesthetically but it gave Skaters the necessary materials and technology they needed. After all, this is a skate shoe. :smokin

rocked these in the video shoot today... so nice with the gold laces...

It's kinda cool to see the viotechs coming back out. I had the chance to get a pair for dirt cheap at a small sneaker shop in chinatown back when they came out. Quality on them was fantastic, but the colors just clashed too hard for me. I wonder what else is in store for a re-release.

Skatted Supreme SBs (not me, dont know how to skate 
frown.gif

)

Mountain Biked Supreme SBs. I can't skate either.

Last edited:
It looks like age are the only two differences between the models. It was bound to happen. Nike has (for the most part) run out of ideas when it comes to Dunks and SBs

does anybody else follow @kicksonfire on twitter?.. and absolutely LOATHE when they do their lame "SBology" on thursdays?.. putting all these 15 year old Nike basketball heads onto SBs and just causing unnecessary hype SMH

It looks like age are the only two differences between the models. It was bound to happen. Nike has (for the most part) run out of ideas when it comes to Dunks and SBs

To me it looks like the lining is different :nerd:

The OG has a cloth lining correct? In that pic of the comparison, it looks like the '13 pair has a pleather lining...

Last edited:
everything was legit? Like shipping, communication and kicks? Thanks.

Last time I heard they were legit, I'm pretty sure dude is/was an OG NT'er that runs that site.

:nerd:

Yo Hen Dog, edit your post, and take that to PMs or Buy/Sell lounge. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom