2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined yesterday - 55 posts?
sick.gif
 Counting other people post
sick.gif

Whos really lame here? If I had 9,234 since 02 and posted 55 time in one day, you wouldnt say a word.

Internet elitism is not a good look and the biggest red flag of a real life lame...

hopefully its something cool today.   only thing so far I wish i would have gotten was the Day 1 Patagonias.   damn

Not at all. I don't think many here could do 55 a day so kudos to you. Just beware if you're posting nonsense to build up your post count, an admin will take action.

In other news, LAST DAY OF THE PREMIER RESTOCK!
Look u can PM me for further details on how to conduct on NikeTalk lol i don't care much for this to really keep talking on it. I made this yesterday to connect with people who share the same interest as myself. That's why u don't see a surplus amount of threads. Most of my post count comes from replies such as this one. Stay cool  
pimp.gif

Counting other people post :x

Whos really lame here? If I had 9,234 since 02 and posted 55 time in one day, you wouldnt say a word.

Internet elitism is not a good look and the biggest red flag of a real life lame...

...or just a real life elitist.

BTW, at that rate you'd actually have more than 200K posts.

#reallifelamesaregoodatmath

Last edited:
 Counting other people post
sick.gif

Thanks man. I dont know why dudes take this to the heart. I never knew there was a set amount im suppose to have haha but its cool. I stay cool about it

welcome to the party!

you're wasting your time in those other threads though 
happy.gif
Haha thanks. Appreciate the welcome. I wouldnt say that tho. One thread I came across in the Music section yesterday I wouldve never guessed it would be there. Its all tight 
pimp.gif

DAMN i wanted those curbs.. **** being at the office and having to close windows when people walk by.. by the time i got everything entered somebody had already scooped that 13... :frown:

Are yellow curbs in that much demand? I tried to get rid of mine and kids were low balling me left and right.

Thanks for the response on shoe_jocky I'll pull the trigger today.

Bunch of 9.5-10s FTCs are on eBay

Back
Top Bottom