2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for the response on shoe_jocky I'll pull the trigger today.

Bunch of 9.5-10s FTCs are on eBay

Are yellow curbs in that much demand? I tried to get rid of mine and kids were low balling me left and right.
Nah. Kicks Deals' followers are just trying to make a come up.  I'll snatch them up when they struggle to sell em for more than $150. 
wink.gif

smh been on the site all morning refreshing, dont know what I was hoping for. curbs arent bad but decided to pass...would definitely expect at least one more "grand finale" restock today

Osyrhiz - nice nontourages. REPPED. gum bottoms never gets old.

Passed on Curbs as well.

Have a great friday GENTS/LADIES.

smh been on the site all morning refreshing, dont know what I was hoping for. curbs arent bad but decided to pass...would definitely expect at least one more "grand finale" restock today
yea i feel like they will throw at least one more restock out there today.. theyve done it on other days, so why not the last day?

got that 11.5
smokin.gif

told my self i would only get these and/or the rumored tauntauns from all the restocks

Nah. Kicks Deals' followers are just trying to make a come up.  I'll snatch them up when they struggle to sell em for more than $150. 
wink.gif
probably cheaper sneakerfan, i had an ebay auction on my watch list for what seemed like forever and they were a "buy it now - $140 w/ free shipping"...even at that price I couldn't pull the trigger 
laugh.gif

doubled up on these through phone order 
smokin.gif

got that 11.5 :smokin
told my self i would only get these and/or the rumored tauntauns from all the restocks

A few people were able to grab tuan tuans from BeatsWorkin skateshop a while ago for around 125 shipped....

Not sure if they are still in stock, but it's worth a look if you need them :smokin

Reactions: OPM
-edit-

wow lmao glad to see everyones in such a rush to post these drops

Last edited:
First time seeing these Chrome Ball Highs, they are NICE! Not my size, but hope everyone gets what they wants!

Like how all of us just linked that info. I got a pair coming from the glitch they had back on Wednesday...have at it!
:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom