2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thank God for being a repeat customer with Premier. Was able to score my size 11 of the FTCs, probably my 2nd favorite Dunk of the year to date, next to the HFs (love those things more and more with every wear).  Shout out to Sneakerfan1 for the heads up. Thank you again, fam. I've been busy with work and haven't been able to check the thread as much as I'd like to, but I check my email frequently and I saw ur message in the nick of time. Real solid, sir.
Glad to help.

I'll try my luck when I get out of the office. If anything, I'll hold off until SPOT gets 'em.

Thank God for being a repeat customer with Premier. Was able to score my size 11 of the FTCs, probably my 2nd favorite Dunk of the year to date, next to the HFs (love those things more and more with every wear).  Shout out to Sneakerfan1 for the heads up. Thank you again, fam. I've been busy with work and haven't been able to check the thread as much as I'd like to, but I check my email frequently and I saw ur message in the nick of time. Real solid, sir.
im completely blacking right now for some reason... HFs? 

Probably been asked already, but have SBs made their way into the Variant/Fake works yet? just noticed I've never really seen any like I do the Jordan's and other Signature models.

Passed when they first dropped and will pass every time I see them..

Nothing special IMO...

At the end of the day its just a black dunk with a red swoosh....
love them. SBs are never black leather. These are bomb! The pink laces >>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Well, I guess Premier is done with their 15 day restock! But for what it's worth, it payed off for me because I was able to cop the Reese Forbes in my size. They've been breaking necks ever since I got em in. :smokin

love them. SBs are never black leather. These are bomb! The pink laces >>>>>>>>>>
Never black leather?
Probably been asked already, but have SBs made their way into the Variant/Fake works yet? just noticed I've never really seen any like I do the Jordan's and other Signature models.
There has been fake SB's since 2003...

Last edited:
Broke these out for the first time today out in the Bay...thanks again John00 for this steal of a deal!

:smokin

IMO, only two two good pairs came out from Premier: Iron Man's, Yellow Curbs. Curbs, I was cool on, but Iron Man's is the only day I didnt check the damn site, my luck haha.

If anyone ever comes upon them for a decent price and is willing to help, I would def love to return the favor. Thanks WAY in advance, or even for the thought.

Last edited:
anyone get a shipping confirmation from ridefourever?

Got one a UPS alert a few hours ago.

I don't know how prolific fakes of newer models are, but the first glory era of the SB ostensibly spawned all the crap you see today - camping, high quality fakes, etc.

I mean, there were lots of swap meet style fakes of Jordans and stuff, with crazy CWs and clear toe boxes and other madness going back a bit. But, in terms of fakes that are really set out to fool consumers into thinking they are real - silver and pink box SBs are among the most faked shoes of all time. And, there are good fakes out there - real good. I've seen fakes pass the LC threads on NT. Tiffs, Heineys, Jedis, Supreme highs, etc. are faked like crazy. If you are going to purchase those kind of kicks, make sure you ask for lots of pics and get outside opinions - not just from random NTers, but people who you really trust to know what they are talking about.

I stay being late. ANYWAY, damn good reads guys!

1.) Well, I'd like to see CNCPTS get another collab, outside of them, Premier, Blends or my local skate shop I mos def think should get a collab soon. It unanimous that BP should be shown the door by Nike SB.

2.)

Supreme Dunk Highs. I had a chance to get them and the homie bought them before I could. He ended up losing them while moving into his new apartment YEARS ago. 

3.) The BIN 2 is HORRID!!!! It looks like a sh*t covered boot.

4.) 

1.) Max Thunder Dunk High

2.) Streets Of Rage SB

3.) The dunk would be covered in black leather. The toe cap and panel piping would have blue patent leather with lightening stripes staggered around in. The Nike check would be red. The tongue would be black and the tag would have his face and the insole would have the picture below on it with the quote "Oooooh YEAH!!!" under it.

(Face tag)

(Insole)

4.) The inspiration clearly comes from the Streets Of Rage character Max Thunder.

5.) It would be a hyper strike released at SEGA's online store first, Gamestops second and then 5 skateshops.  

Last edited:
There has been fake SB's since 2003...
[/quote]

I guess it's just me, I've never seen any or at least noticed any in my area.

5.) It would be a hyper strike released at SEGA's online store first, Gamestops second and then 5 skateshops.  
I can't tell if this was supposed to be a joke or not, but I hope so.

Babbages and Funcoland were better anyway. EB can suck a fat one

I am pretty sure they won't restock those two. Base on what we have seen so far, their restocks are much older than recent releases.
I am glad if they can prove me wrong~
Statue of Lib's came out early 2011, that's period for these restocks. They were pretty ltd though so maybe that's why no restock

I can't tell if this was supposed to be a joke or not, but I hope so.

Babbages and Funcoland were better anyway. EB can suck a fat one

I'm pretty sure John00 is dead serious on that. His shoe is based on a video game character so he seems it would be appropriate to be released via Sega (Company who made Streets Of Rage) and at video game retailers. :smokin

How could that be a joke. :wink:

I'm pretty sure John00 is dead serious on that. His shoe is based on a video game character so he seems it would be appropriate to be released via Sega (Company who made Streets Of Rage) and at video game retailers.
smokin.gif

How could that be a joke.
wink.gif
Video game retailers retail video games.

I guess Nike should have dropped some brown ales and heines in 7-11s?

Back
Top Bottom