2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A few people were able to grab tuan tuans from BeatsWorkin skateshop a while ago for around 125 shipped....

Not sure if they are still in stock, but it's worth a look if you need them
smokin.gif
repped for info. only a size 9 remains though

hmm think that might be a wrap..doubt they'd use this wording if they were sending anything else our way:

"We're tossing in one last bonus before the weekend with these Chrome Ball Dunk Highs... (cont)"

maybe it's to keep us off guard? who knows.. but that's the chromeball caption on the home page.

Last edited:
only things i wanted premier to restock were statue of liberty's and when pigs fly dunks...those are the only 2 recent SB's i regret sleeping on

Last edited:
I think Premier are done with the restocks due to the wording of their Chrome Ball post.

Applause nonetheless?

only things i wanted premier to restock were statue of liberty's and when pigs fly dunks...those are the only 2 recent SB's i regret sleeping on
I am pretty sure they won't restock those two. Base on what we have seen so far, their restocks are much older than recent releases.

I am glad if they can prove me wrong~

I think Premier are done with the restocks due to the wording of their Chrome Ball post.

Applause nonetheless?
I applaud them for a great marketing tactic. They sold many pairs of blue boxes that literally sat on shelves during their release.

^ Repped, just completed a phone order 8) .

I called Ridefourever just before and they only had a 11 left.~

Last edited:
Thank God for being a repeat customer with Premier. Was able to score my size 11 of the FTCs, probably my 2nd favorite Dunk of the year to date, next to the HFs (love those things more and more with every wear).  Shout out to Sneakerfan1 for the heads up. Thank you again, fam. I've been busy with work and haven't been able to check the thread as much as I'd like to, but I check my email frequently and I saw ur message in the nick of time. Real solid, sir.

Back
Top Bottom