2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone bought from shoe_jocky?
Yup.  I made a couple of transactions with him, my first being OG Jordan 13 Altitudes, and most recent-Pushead 2s.  All legit, and fast shipping(he's in NY, I'm in PA).

He's also here on NT as PipeSlaya.

Last edited:
Still salty I don't have casual Friday...
frown.gif

Last edited:
Still salty I don't have casual Friday...
frown.gif
The only thing I can pull off on casual Fridays is all black Vans because one of my managers thinks theyre "boat shoes".
Walked into the office with a pair of Blue Suede LunarGrands on one day.  You would've thought I smashed someone's wife with the looks I received. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know right........

Probably building up that post count so he can use the Classified section lol
I don't know what that is but I was just posting in threads I was interested in. Is there a problem or a set amount of post a day I'm suppose to have? 

Walked into the office with a pair of Blue Suede LunarGrands on one day.  You would've thought I smashed someone's wife with the looks I received. 
laugh.gif
My coworker wears something like those, I think they have some sort of flannel pattern on them though.

Looks like ill be late for work today, not gonna try and pull over and cop whatever drops today. Also magically had $441 in my Paypal account somehow...im ready for some heat.

I don't know what that is but I was just posting in threads I was interested in. Is there a problem or a set amount of post a day I'm suppose to have? 
Not at all. I don't think many here could do 55 a day so kudos to you. Just beware if you're posting nonsense to build up your post count, an admin will take action.

In other news, LAST DAY OF THE PREMIER RESTOCK!

lets hope for some heat. i wonder how many they are going to do today. seems like they might try and catch us off guard later this afternoon with some fire.

lets hope for some heat. i wonder how many they are going to do today. seems like they might try and catch us off guard later this afternoon with some fire.
Hope not, ill be at work. The one they did yesterday around 1pm caught me off guard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom