2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hmmmm not sb but still

Nike Dunk "Viotech" 2002 vs 2013

Last edited:
I copped the FTCs from Uprise (Chicago) for retail plus tax... Me and the guy behind me grabbed the only size 12's... Happy with them...

Looks FTC fairly limited from what I read. I talked to one skateshop, they only have 1 full sizes run and couple odd sizes.
Is this a typical quantities for QS?

I dunno, really. It varies from release to release. I called right after you posted and the guy on the phone sounded relatively hesitant about taking phone orders. Seemed like he asked the manager for permission before proceeding.

Curious to see the difference between the materials used on FTCs release and the QS.

Some shops have to wait before they can sell on phone orders, they give the locals a chance. I believe that's the reason for the hesitation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious to see the difference between the materials used on FTCs release and the QS.

Some shops have to wait before they can sell on phone orders, they give the locals a chance. I believe that's the reason for the hesitation.
I guess the materials are the same, FTC one just has extra insole.

bought the FTCs from Exo for 113 shipped. figured i might as well go for them, and itl be cheaper than my local with no waiting in line. now i wait and see.

miss the old nike sb days with the fat tongues + the mids with the straps. sold my aqua fuels last month. last thing left i have are my skate or dies.

whats a good price for DS space jam dunks size 12-13? 250 good? (good price to buy i'm saying)

I've seen DS pairs go for $180-$200. Don't get suckered in by these fools. Be firm :smile:lol) on your offer. See through their bluff! $250 is outrageous:smh: in my opinion.

miss the old nike sb days with the fat tongues + the mids with the straps. sold my aqua fuels last month. last thing left i have are my skate or dies.
SBs today still have fat tongues and mids have straps as well. But I do agree with you that older dunks had an extremely better feel to them. Absolutely love the Takashi 2 fit in particular. Anyone in here with them should agree with me I hope

SBs today still have fat tongues and mids have straps as well. But I do agree with you that older dunks had an extremely better feel to them. Absolutely love the Takashi 2 fit in particular. Anyone in here with them should agree with me I hope

I agree that sbs (lows especially) Have lost some comfort, noticeably around the ankle to me

Last edited:
whoa I been under a rock then. Im still thinking back to when they first made the major changes after 2009 or 2010 i think. They had the greatest themes since 2002. 2006 + 2008 might have been the best years

whoa I been under a rock then. Im still thinking back to when they first made the major changes after 2009 or 2010 i think. They had the greatest themes since 2002. 2006 + 2008 might have been the best years
Yes there was a short period of time where dunk lows were made with skinny tongues and mids lost the strap, but it didn't last long. I'm very glad that was the case lol

Back
Top Bottom