2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As opposed to implementing some actual logic into their code that will exclude certain products from discount, they allow you to order a product with a disco code and then manually cancel it. I've had 2 orders cancelled by them that way. I'm a bit harder on that type of laziness as I'm a developer myself. It's just a very poor online user experience. Out of principle I refuse to support them. It's not some impossible fix, bit they seem too cheap and lazy to address it.
I have never ordered from them, but will surely put them on my 'never buying **** from them' list. This list only has rif la and unite for now. Any other 'shady' joints aside from those two?

As opposed to implementing some actual logic into their code that will exclude certain products from discount, they allow you to order a product with a disco code and then manually cancel it. I've had 2 orders cancelled by them that way. I'm a bit harder on that type of laziness as I'm a developer myself. It's just a very poor online user experience. Out of principle I refuse to support them. It's not some impossible fix, bit they seem too cheap and lazy to address it.
I have never ordered from them, but will surely put them on my 'never buying **** from them' list. This list only has rif la and unite for now. Any other 'shady' joints aside from those two?
Gotta dig into my archives for that list. 
laugh.gif

Love the REAL TREES but passed..

Don't really need an extra pair....

Congrats to all that got em and actually wanted them...

You rarely see them these days....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom