2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol. Today I have to take the CPA exam and I didnt check and they had something I would've copped...... :smh: and I failed that exam too. I am going to have to retake it. Taking 3 parts next testing window so I aint even trippin...

Word is the next 2 days of the premier restock are

Yellow Curbs
Miller High Life

Good Luck oh and dunno which day for which

FTCs are already arriving at many shops. Seen several get some just now on Instagram. Assuming you can get them for box price at local shops, are the extra insoles really worth another $27 + shipping to you?
Hmm, I didn't realize the QS'  were dropping already... I've been out of the loop for the last couple weeks. I'd rather go for the QS, if that's the only difference.
FTC's releasing tomorrow at MARTINI
Do they do their releases at a set time (assuming you meant online)? I'm not too familiar with their site

Last edited:
Hmm, I didn't realize the QS'  were dropping already... I've been out of the loop for the last couple weeks. I'd rather go for the QS, if that's the only difference.

Do they do their releases at a set time (assuming you meant online)? I'm not too familiar with their site
what the rep said over the phone is that they're doing in-store at first. Whatever they have left will be phone orders.

Just scooped the ftcs for a 100 at my local quality is not superb but im not disapointed good pick up....i wouldnt be worried these will prob sit for a little

My local is releasing the FTC's on Saturday, but if I can secure my pair earlier I'm going too. My local is very iffy for me.

Brooklyn Projects charging 118 for the FTCs

FTC charged 125 and you got a special insole

They stay overcharging

Stay calm fellas im sure you will be able secure your pairs no reason to rush and pay more than you have too.... brooklyn projects is wack ill never buy kicks from them....but these wont sellout every where especially like someone said before even ftc did phone orders

lol. Today I have to take the CPA exam and I didnt check and they had something I would've copped......
mean.gif
and I failed that exam too. I am going to have to retake it. Taking 3 parts next testing window so I aint even trippin...
What state you from?

was kind of on the fence but I'd imagine these would go great with jeans so I scooped them up. only received 2 of each pair. paid 110. and I love the white tongue.

Back
Top Bottom