2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1. Ice Cream. I love Pharrell's ideologies. Him and me think alike. They even have their own skate team so it would only make sense for Ice Cream Dunk SBs. They need to stay away from Supreme. Supreme is played out and they aint even that creative. The stuff with the stars is the only good thing they have come up with.

2. Those damn Huxtables. I always wanted a shoe with ten different types of colors done right but I can only find used or fake ones.

3. I don't know why everyone hates the what the dunks. I love em. I nominate the Ostrich SBs as the ugliest

Everything from how the colors tie together to the straps were done incorrectly with this one.

A) Jill Valentine. Because I like her better than the RE2 characters (which was my favorite from the games).

B) The Valentines

C) Materials:

Instead of the SB logo on the front it would have

The heel part that extends to the "wings", the toebox, and the part of the upper that connects the two. Would be dark blue or a darker shade of university blue and made of the same material as the Shanghai edition

White midsole and the same outsole they used on the Petoskeys. Underneath would be images of these:

Bunched together because "that scene" was the first time I was truly scared thanks to a video game.

The upper part of the back side would be prestressed material. As if you just got into it with a zombie that ate your last 6 rounds like it was nothing. It would be white.

The rest of the upper would be be clear grey. The sides would be a pattern similar the Pushead IIs but white/grey/blue. And a reflective Nike swoosh

D) No reason. Just wanted to be different

E) Ideally it would be released when The Last of Us comes out since it is pretty much the only real survival horror game around. Since that would be impossible then it would come out on Valentine's day. It would break Nikes tradition of releasing red shoes on valentine's day. After all half the blood inside our body is blue.

Last edited:

a. Solid Snake Dunk Hi SB

b. Metal Gear Dunk

c.

d. Has always been my favorite series in gaming, can still remember playing MGS1 on the playstation for the 1st time
eek.gif
...game didn't disappoint despite all the hype.

e. Would definitely be a QS, it would also be released during E3 on konami.com.
Hiding in boxes/under trucks, knocking on walls, hearing that loud "OH **** they found me noise", finding pictures of asian girls in the lockers... Repped for bringing back great memories.

1) I'd have to say MIA should get another collab. I say that because it's my local and I'm really not feeling the pictures of the upcoming collab. And I think it's unanimous that Nike SB needs to stay away from BP, for obvious reasons. 

2) The only reason shoes elude me is because of price. Some shoes that I've had my eye on for a while but for which I'm reluctant to pay the price include purple pigeons, white supreme dunk lows, blue lobs, the retro of the OG huaraches, and red earth janoskis. No heart breaking stories come to mind, just a matter of me deciding to pass because of price.

3) Ugliest SBs to ever release: safaris, asparagus, thrashins, bratrud highs, and toxic avengers. I just don't like these cw's for some reason.

4) I think I'd choose to do an NBA 2K2 dunk high, seeing as SB started in 2002.

I would tie in Sixers colors because AI was on the cover:

Sadly, I do not have that program Corel Draw 4x or whatever it is that allows you to color that dunk high template, so I can't really create my dunk.

Materials would be a jersey material, or the closest thing possible, to represent a bball jersey. I would also include some sort of red/white/blue cw for the sixers and this graphic on the tongue

Insoles would have this graphic inside to tie in the NBA 2K inspiration:

They would release the same day the next NBA 2K game releases

Last edited:
Would be nice to see a dgk collab on some sb dunk hi!
A while back it wouldve been sick not going to lie... but to be honest now that DGK is just some zumiez/ overplayed brand. they would probably just throw together a simple CW with basic materials and throw "I love haters" on it and watch 8th graders eat it up... Just my opinion though lol

Had my new castles pretty heavy in my rotation later... even my suburb guard god likes them

The Sega NBA franchise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Metal Gear Solid is still one of my favorite franchises. I have to play the PS3 port of peace walker in time MGS: GZ

Last edited:
Yo!!!!!!!! Wth is that!!!!????? lmao...this thread is crazy... lmfao can't believe I just witnessed such a horrific pic....smmfh

Last edited:
A while back it wouldve been sick not going to lie... but to be honest now that DGK is just some zumiez/ overplayed brand. they would probably just throw together a simple CW with basic materials and throw "I love haters" on it and watch 8th graders eat it up... Just my opinion though lol

Had my new castles pretty heavy in my rotation later... even my suburb guard god likes them

He doesn't like it, he LOOOOOOVES it.

Yo!!!!!!!! Wth is that!!!!????? lmao...this thread is crazy... lmfao can't believe I just witnessed such a horrific pic....smmfh
LMAO. I liked the pic. I'm so used to my dog getting excited like that, I literally didn't notice it until it was spoken on. I like the navy sweats combo with the Newcastles. Never seen that before. Thinking outside the box... i like that.
1. Ice Cream. .I love Pharrell's ideologies Him and me think alike. They even have their own skate team so it would only make sense for Ice Cream Dunk SBs.
Man, One of my biggest regret is selling my Ice Cream pairs. Had the White/Red Diamonds joints and the Green/Yellow Money Roll ones and sold 'em to my dope dealer in South Memphis... Those 1st model Ice Creams were crazy dope...
The quilted heel? I think that's it for me.
Not just the quilted heel, but that adds to it. I think it's the print on the tongue that ruins it for me the most... To each his own though.

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards the Jamesons too. Which will be copped, if so. Those, Skunks, and Slayers are the only joints I'm copping

Back
Top Bottom