2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those ballistic left such a bad taste in my mouth. Thanks LOOT. Those quilt high look real nice but not too excited about the wax laces but easy enough to swap out.

(Please be adult about responses and DON'T GET BUTT HURT!!!)

Shout out to SPOT and FTC! Congrats on a successful releases of both of your collabs. Coming fresh off of FTC releasing their collab with Nike SB I ask you:

Question #1: What skate shop do you believe Nike SB needs to give a first collab/another collab too and why? What skate shop do you think Nike SB needs to stay away from as far as future collabs? Why?

Question #2: What is the one SB that continues to elude you no matter what you do? What is the closest you've EVER come to copping it and what's the heartbreaking story behind it NOT happening?

Question #3: What is the ugliest sneaker to have EVER been released in your opinion and why?

Question #4: We've seen Nike SB do a collab with Street Fighter, now if it was done correctly or not is another topic, but if you could design a (3 at the most) dunk using ANY video game or video game character as inspiration what game or character would you choose and why? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided below. (Template provided below originally by Poe81 will be accepted for a visual.)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of character and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop.)

4.) Explain the story behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Template: 

Last edited:
@John00

#1. Because of my California Roots I would choose either Stussy or Huf(again). Nike SB needs to stay away from BP. :nerd:

#2. The one sb low that continues to escape from my clutches are the Chocolates!!:smoking I've been searching for those beauties for 10 years!! It almost came to be in my possession last year but the seller never showed up to the agreed meeting spot. You can imagine me waiting there anxious to see a shoe that I've never seen in person before. I waited there for a good hour or so, called the seller but he turned off his phone. The wound is still fresh to this day. :smh::x

#3. Ugliest sneaker to ever release. WHAT THE DUNKS. Such a poor release, it fed the frenzy back in the day and I'm glad I didn't buy into. (Shots Fired) :lol:

#4.

1) Blanka Dunk low

2) Blankas

3) The materials that I would implemented will consist of suede, ponyhair, ostrich and leather.

4) When I was kid I played Street Fighter II Turbo on SNES for hours on end. I literally perfected all of Ryu's moves and could get past any character in the game with ease, except for Blanka!! He was the hardest to beat because of his electric shock and mid air roll. :x I would always be scared to randomly fight him and whenever I get to his stage I turn off the game. :lol: He ruined SF for me. He's a dope character tho, I tried using him once and he is literally unstoppable if you can pull his moves off right. :smokin

5) Consumers would only be able to purchase these dunks at random Mom & Pop Retro game stores located in every state ( if your state has one) in this U.S. nation. Online purchases would be attainable on CAPCOMS site.:smokin

Last edited:
Repped, bruh. For being a good samaritan and the dope pickups. :nthat:

Thanks man! I appreciate it.... I'm always willing to help people who I know personally or frequently interact with...

I've gotten several PM's from random people asking me to hook them up with some FTC's. I don't have an issue with helping but if I don't know you or am not familiar with your SN you probably will not be getting a reply..... 

I am a firm believer in returning the favor and I will only help people whom I feel would do the same for me... 

#justsaying...

REPPED

I feel you, dude. I usually wouldn't hook up other members unless I've been seeing them consistently on certain threads. Great way of actually separating those in it for the love or those in it just for the money. :nerd:

great way to start the day, good lookin out on the info LOOT...just made missing out on the ballistics a lot easier. REPPED

HOLY HELL. :x :x :x :nthat:

I'm in love with these.

-Drew

Last edited:
If anyone was curious as to how the lace swaps look--

Also laced it under-over instead of over-under just see if it made a difference.

Material on both is very nice... the suede on the FTC's feels just like my 21 Italian Suedes.  The leather certainly is "dry" in certain parts, but the color isn't coming off or anything and doesn't bother me.

You can try calling FTC for phone order, doesn't hurt.  The special insole edition was $136 out the door, and I'd assume it'll be the same for reg edition + shipping.

great way to start the day, good lookin out on the info LOOT...just made missing out on the ballistics a lot easier. REPPED

The tongue and wax laces are nice touches.  The quilting makes it look kinda bulky imo.

Last edited:
1. Civil def. needs another collab. Its such a great shop. Nike should stop working with BP for all their shenanigans (thought I can't lie I love the wof regular versions)

2. Blue lobsters.  Been lookin for a good price pair in my size for a while. Anytime I come close, they are gone. Recently I almost got both Blue and Red Lobsters ds for 400 but the seller backed out last second 
eyes.gif

3. Mosquitoes are hideous in my opinion

4. Def would do a Legend of Zelda pack, with Link Lows, Zelda Mids, and Ganondorf Highs. 

Best video game series EVER. 

Im gonna try and do some photoshops when I have a second. I'll edit the post when I do

Back
Top Bottom