2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yup...snap some pics when you flex em

lol thanks for the replies on the skate or dies

i do have a couple new joints, i'm working my way around to wearing em sometime within the next few weeks. i think the newest thing i got were the premier lows, which are pretty new, right?

Ohhhh verse001 verse001 , you silly guy you!

Hey, I wasn't into the Piet Mondrian's until Tony did a shoot with them also. Do not underestimate this dudes skill to win folks over on a kick they had previously overlooked; with a beautifully executed photo.

Haha thanks for the comments players!

I liked the rukus dunks from this year.. super easy to cop, turn heads when you wear em, great inspiration, oh and the ***** got freakin corn kernels on the back and newspaper print on the sides.
smokin.gif

Yeah, I think a lot of people sleep on how well executed the Rukus was. A lot of good detail without being over the top or cheesy.

Nah both the split and aqua box were this year.
oh ok...then maybe two again this year...

I liked the rukus dunks from this year.. super easy to cop, turn heads when you wear em, great inspiration, oh and the ***** got freakin corn kernels on the back and newspaper print on the sides.

smokin.gif

Yeah, I think a lot of people sleep on how well executed the Rukus was. A lot of good detail without being over the top or cheesy.
one of the best dunks this year

Does SPoT really have every size in the Plus x SB collab except for 10.5 & 11? LOL.

No shots but if the LOL is because they are "sitting" then that's not a surprise at all. Even though a collab, there was no store exclusive version to drive hype and even the version all the stores get us a GR instead of a QS I believe.

No shots but if the LOL is because they are "sitting" then that's not a surprise at all. Even though a collab, there was no store exclusive version to drive hype and even the version all the stores get us a GR instead of a QS I believe.
Agreed. They're nice, but nothing special really. When you see them they don't look like a collab. 

tonydunks tonydunks I can't tell for certain, but is the glue where the midsole meets the upper already starting to flake? My pair ended up like that and is one of the ones I need to fix. They haven't gotten worse, but I'd like to seal the upper to the mid.

@TonyDunks I can't tell for certain, but is the glue where the midsole meets the upper already starting to flake? My pair ended up like that and is one of the ones I need to fix. They haven't gotten worse, but I'd like to seal the upper to the mid.
No sir, thank God! You gave me a heart attack when I read that!
roll.gif
I gave it a little tug to make certain. It's firmly secure. Looks like they got a little heavy handed on my pair, and it got on the leather a bit.

Yeah, every pair I've seen seems like it has a bit of excess glue. If it does go it's a quick fix though. I'm just a lazy bum.

Back
Top Bottom