2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got the invite to start earning them about a year after signing up, supposedly this is what they spend their marketing budget on. I'm not sure what qualifies you to start earning them, but I know that I've never sold anything on eBay.

It looks like this may be kind of limited I asked my GF if she got it, and she buys a TON of stuff from there and she didn't have it.

Guess it was just a little cosmic motivation to get me to part with my money.

Just signed up for ebay bucks. with ebates and cash back on the cc I already know this is gonna be a bad idea..

I liked the rukus dunks from this year.. super easy to cop, turn heads when you wear em, great inspiration, oh and the ***** got freakin corn kernels on the back and newspaper print on the sides.

cali highs were dope too, swap out the brown laces for white and enjoy that butter leather. :smokin

eBay bucks is one reason I never really like to quibble with people to try and save money. If they did something for the sellers similar, I bet it'd go a long way to counter PP Invoice MSG ME listings.

@Dcypoe81  i would like to see nike sb boxes have the same colorway as the shoes inside (possibly debossed or embossed to reflect the material used as well).
that would actually be a really dope idea 
smokin.gif
  ...I'd even be willing to spend an extra $5 if they were available as an option.  

There was a pack of New Balance shoes back in 2007 where the box contained a swatch of the material used on the top.

It'd be pretty cool to see Nike SB do something like that.

Had to dig around on the net to find a picture of the box, but this is it.

If Nike SB did something like that I'd like to see the box in black with the SB logo on a swatch of the materials used for the shoes.

Last edited:
Hey guys just curious if anyone has seen these before? Pretty sure they are fake since the guy listed them with the normal Takashi style code and is saying they are "white takashis" and the box is red hemps. Anyone have any info?

Im surprised there hasn't been a leak anywhere of the new box color...tiff box was leaked early November of last year.  Were already in the middle of December & nothing?
Now that you mention it, we probably won't hear abao the new box until late next year. Think abao it, most boxes span at least a 2 year time period. Some (like blue box) go across 3 years (2009, 2010, 2011)

Last edited:

what is the SB Thread hoping for next year?

This might be tricky to do but because we gotthe tiff boxes on the year of the tiff retro it'd be awesom if we saw a de la soul esq box for next year.

Also I'll e very impressed if you can make that haha

This might be tricky to do but because we gotthe tiff boxes on the year of the tiff retro it'd be awesom if we saw a de la soul esq box for next year.

Too specific I'd say. At least the blue box was just low-key resemblance since its just a color. 

De La Soul box would be like BAM in your face. haha

Too specific I'd say. At least the blue box was just low-key resemblance since its just a color. 
De La Soul box would be like BAM in your face. haha

If it was a white box with the flowers and yellow lettering it could be really sick

Now that you mention it, we probably won't hear about the new box until late next year. Think about it, most boxes span at least a 2 year time period. Some (like blue box) go across 3 years (2009, 2010, 2011)
completely forgot the future box went for 2 years...nevermind

what is the SB Thread hoping for next year?

Would really like a black matte box with glossy black lettering or that box you put but matte black with red glossy lettering... Just think a matte box would be sick like they use on ID boxes now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom