2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just saw these on FB, allegedly a February '15 GR:

I've been patiently waiting... I could say 2015 is looking good so far. Simple colors and color blocking is what I like.
dcypoe81 dcypoe81 Red box with black letters?

Last edited:
Just saw these on FB, allegedly a February '15 GR:
I'd like to know the story behind these. The placement of the green and the dots around the maple leaf make me think it's more than just a "Canada" dunk. I would mind getting them below retail, but the thirst isn't super high here.

Is it wrong that when I look at these I think hockey....a NHL pack would be dope.

Last edited:
Can't wait for 2015 my self... Goin all In on dunks... Starting mid to late jan is wen I'm buying for myself again.. As me and the homeboys doing a late J-H Xmas secret Santa but I think I'm going for ags an disposables first n then grabbing everything in sight my size... As to the comment about the frag Jordan ones.. I love them but honestly Jordan brand can suck the biggest of d**ks for all I care.. I'm not jumping threw hoops for bs raffles and everything else and sure as hell won't drop a lot of money on a pair for a fing reseller.... Rant over sorry lol

Last edited:
The Feb GRs are apparently representing some Canada skate history, not sure if it's a place or shop or what. Like the SPoT dunks? I locked in my pair with Cato on FB.

For next years box, I wish we had the NSW box- murdered out black on black; but since that's not likely I think a red box would be dope. Red box with blue logo, or red with black.

I wouldn't be surprised tho if it was all black with the aqua color lettering...since it was half/half last year and all aqua the year before...it would match the pattern sequence...

I wouldn't be surprised tho if it was all black with the aqua color lettering...since it was half/half last year and all aqua the year before...it would match the pattern sequence...
Nah both the split and aqua box were this year.

Check your emails today, eBay sent me some thing with a link for 5x eBay bucks for today. Pulled the trigger on those Fragment Design Roshe LD-1000s I was talking about earlier, and can't decide if I want to get a dunk or not.

Back
Top Bottom