2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol thanks for the replies on the skate or dies

i do have a couple new joints, i'm working my way around to wearing em sometime within the next few weeks. i think the newest thing i got were the premier lows, which are pretty new, right?
yup...snap some pics when you flex em

lol thanks for the replies on the skate or dies

i do have a couple new joints, i'm working my way around to wearing em sometime within the next few weeks. i think the newest thing i got were the premier lows, which are pretty new, right?

Ohhhh @verse001, you silly guy you!

Quick snap of what I got on today

Tony: Making Me Jealous Over Dunks I Never Liked Until I Saw His Pictures since 2013.

Really? Never liked the Skate or Dies?
Man, I'm starting to judge your taste LOL.
Hey, I wasn't into the Piet Mondrian's until Tony did a shoot with them also. Do not underestimate this dudes skill to win folks over on a kick they had previously overlooked; with a beautifully executed photo.

yeah if my size was there I'd be in it. As it is I'm looking at getting my right size in the DJ AMs, pretty good quality dunk with a Zoom Air insole.

Argon lows for me today. Not an SB, but they are Pro B, and some leather that's held up well over the years.
Did you repair that one pair you were talking about? I'd be interested in a youtube vid of how you did that....or if you have one that you reference that you can post or PM to me.

Have a few pairs I'm thinking I might need to work on some separation issues with in the near future.

I haven't fixed them yet, but it's pretty easy, use your preferred glue, sparingly to fill in the gaps, then have it tightened in the area that's coming apart.

Leave it overnight to fully set.

It's a royal accented black toes. And a collaboration with Fragment Design, which based on the comments I've read over the years while they make subtle and quality shoes, aren't very well received.

But this one is a Jordan. I just wish I'd have gotten my hands on the Roshe LD-1000 they did OR the other colors at retail.

These are the ones I remember being especially hated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom