2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nah. No point in fighting about opinions. Don't get me wrong, I love Breaking Bad, but part of what has sort of turned me off of it is its fandom- especially the people who try and justify Heisenberg. Like people who made him a good guy. I don't think you should really come away from the show with that idea.
I was kidding about the fight. I'm all for peace and yea that is a pretty crazy notion to come away from the show with :lol:. He was a great character though.

Sopranos, then breaking bad and then there's everything else. Haven't seen the plus shoes in person and prob should've stopped by the shop the other day. (In the middle of nothing)

A Fresh Prince pack would be dope. Will High (loud colors with some early 90s inspired pattern) and Carlton Low (pastel-ish colors with maybe some argyle)

Sorry guys....THE WIRE....nuff said

McNulty and Jamison inspired SB????
Already have Jameson lows. But I agree, Wire pack would be dope.
Already done by JB.
Already horribly done by JB hahaha

Sorry.....I don't apologize for my Fresh Prince or Will Smith fandom. I'm prob one of the few people around that still bumps Jazzy Jeff Fresh Prince albums on the reg. And NO, JJFP is NOT the same as Will Smith.

i would like to see some disney character themed dunks like mickey mouse or donald duck. I've always wanted a buzz lightyear dunk tho thought that would be interesting to see

We talking dunk inspiration

let's go back to the roots

they're about a decade late on a brooklyn banks dunk

Already have Jameson lows. But I agree, Wire pack would be dope.

Already horribly done by JB hahaha

Sorry.....I don't apologize for my Fresh Prince or Will Smith fandom. I'm prob one of the few people around that still bumps Jazzy Jeff Fresh Prince albums on the reg. And NO, JJFP is NOT the same as Will Smith.
jazzy jeff...one of the best DJs.....ever

Last edited:
dunk_oldspice_1-630x347.jpg

well I'll be...

I had no idea the old spice sample had fur on the tongue tag

learn somethin new about my favoriteblack box pack

Where can I find SB Dunk laces?? Links and size recommendations greatly appreciated.

Want to swap out laces on those ostrich camo's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom