2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's a royal accented black toes. And a collaboration with Fragment Design, which based on the comments I've read over the years while they make subtle and quality shoes, aren't very well received.

But this one is a Jordan. I just wish I'd have gotten my hands on the Roshe LD-1000 they did OR the other colors at retail.

These are the ones I remember being especially hated.
You mean these?

The suede toe and heel, plus the leather on the swoosh... it's very nice. Wish these came in the new black nsw box.

Yes those, I'm a big fan of that era of Nike running shoe and love the mix of the old LD-1000 upper with the roshe sole. But let's get back to dunk talk.

Apparently I had a free two day shipping code for Nike, but didn't find out until now. Anyone need it? It's good until December 18, 2014. I know I'm not buying something by then, so I'll gladly give it to someone here. Just be the first to quote this comment.

I have the krampus and black ucs...I think the whole black UCS package edges over the krampus, but I love both.

Krampus lose to the UCS cuz of the fur, IMO. Dope concept and good execution but I can't do fur on my feet.

On the first night of Hanukkah my true love gave to me...

Did anyone here snag those amazing co.jp Black/Metallic Purple highs Corgi had up for about 20 minutes? If only I could wedge my foot into a size 9.

Did anyone here snag those amazing co.jp Black/Metallic Purple highs Corgi had up for about 20 minutes? If only I could wedge my foot into a size 9.
Saw those, at first glance I thought they were the Stussy dunks...helluva steal for whoever copped

Back
Top Bottom