2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Tony
laugh.gif
Thought you'd like that! 
laugh.gif

@mrnonchalant, pair of size 10 peewees on the bay $45+S&H. Claim to be new with defects, just wrinkled. Not sure about the new status tho.

Edit: Nevermind, now that I look at em heel drag is evident.

Last edited:
I gotta couple consolation prize if I strike out on those Frags. Gotta couple of SB's in mind, hopefully all works out.

Last edited:
Another size 11 off the market :frown: Enjoy them. If they ever do actual retros, I hope they do the first series. Even though the quality will be off.

Those Mulders that civickid96 civickid96 posted. I know I can make a pretty close approximation with what they offer on Nike iD, but it's not the same. I've got a beat pair that I wear, but I'd love to get a crisp one. Something about that blue on a clean unblemished pair just POPS.

Those Mulders that @civickid96 posted. I know I can make a pretty close approximation with what they offer on Nike iD, but it's not the same. I've got a beat pair that I wear, but I'd love to get a crisp one. Something about that blue on a clean unblemished pair just POPS.
one of my favs as well.

Those Mulders that civickid96 civickid96 posted. I know I can make a pretty close approximation with what they offer on Nike iD, but it's not the same. I've got a beat pair that I wear, but I'd love to get a crisp one. Something about that blue on a clean unblemished pair just POPS.

Ahhhh damn! Those are hella hard to come by DS as well. Sheesh

There was a size 10 NL low on kixify yesterday for $160 didn't check S&H though. Not sure if they're still there or not.

Back
Top Bottom