2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

As John00 John00 gave you the info to look for, they used to be really cheap since they're not an SB, but the last time I checked out prices on them they'd gone up a bit and are back at about retail or a little more (retail was 120 and when I do see them now they go for at least that much)

Materials wise they're pretty nice. I got a pair when they first came out and still wear them as winter beaters when the weather gets kind of glum, they've got a 3xDry lining that helps keep your foot dry even if it's raining or snowing out.

375378-361 Here's the style code if you're looking for a pair.

Like @mints  said in his post, they where pretty cheap at one point but prices have come up little. If I was you, I wouldn't pay more than $125. Talk him down, very few if any people really even know what they are, let alone want them that bad. That quality put SBs attempt at the Gucci dunk to shame.
mean.gif

Last edited:
For some reason never knew the "Gucci" dunks had a gum sole. They just went up a couple notches in my book.

Yeah it's got the really gummy sole too, it uses .44 Sticky Rubber, which I can't remember what exactly it's supposed to do, but supposedly helps aid in keeping your traction.

All this talk about them, I think I'm going to break out my pair tomorrow.

Thank you for @plansb for the assist on this. Little too small but I'll probably hold on to it unless I can find an XXL.

Alsp wore these dunks. Not an SB but still very nice. And the best leather I have beating out banneds and '94 Chicagos

Yeah I definitely paid more after tax for my pair. I think they were 130.80 after tax when I got them in 2009. Because I bought those I ended up passing on the RESN release, which looking back is probably not a bad thing, those things didn't come out all that great.

Love my Clark Kent 'Guccis' (wore them the other day) - picked these over the RESN and no regrets. Hype be damned. Gum sole made it the clear choice.

Back
Top Bottom