2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess another pass.
I am keeping hope they are saving the best for the last few days 
nerd.gif

yeah hopefully they are putting all of this out so people lose hope and then they give us all the goodies at the end.

I take it you guys are guessing the links prior to the drops?

Nevermind...I figured it out...

Last edited:
Let me quote myself for undefeated info from that thread

These will be available at ALL UNDFTD chapter stores US and overseas. If they release the same way the white/gums were released certaini eastcoast boutiques & NSW retailers will get them, i.e., 21 Mercer and Bodega.

These will release online on UNDFTD.com at a random time but most likely around 11am/12pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

That mean sometime around 2-3pm for you east coasters. Be on the lookout for the shops to start posting up pics of their stock. Retail was $120 for white/gum dunks and $150 for hyper dunks. Undftd did however charge more at the store and online. Their price was $138 for the dunks and $168 for hypers so I'm guessing this will be the same.

Last edited:
added these to my blue box collection...props to Premier, I had been looking for a DS pair in my size for a little over a year

I am keeping hope they are saving the best for the last few days 
nerd.gif

I hope so too. Defintely repped Matt up there with the early link. Definitely keeping my eye on the Premier stuff as there are a couple of drops I'm willing to be interested. If anyone can PM me the way they came up with the early link, would be mad appreciated. Thanks all!

Another pass. Come on Premier! I am glad I copped the UnPapas though. Super dope in person...

Last edited:
recent shoejocky restocks that have appeared on premier...

this is probably a good indicator of whats to come.

Last edited:
You KNOW Greg Street knew those Js were fake. I wonder if he said anything to him about it. I understand not calling him out on camera, but if he didn't pull dude aside and say something to him, either they're not good enough friends, or he's a bad friend. 

As far as the questions, I'll comment on the 1st question about fakes, just because I've been interested in this topic over the last year or so. I don't want to really get into to the whole "Are unauthorized shoes fakes?" argument, because its like discussing politics at thanksgiving dinner; it goes nowhere. Personally, I don't care what someone else wants to buy or wear. When I was younger, yeah, I used to make fun of people for dressing funny or wearing wack kicks, but then I grew up and realized how corny and simple-minded that is, and I stopped. The only thing I have a serious problem with is people selling fakes and unauthorized pairs as Authentic pairs. While the Unauthorized pairs might (keyword "might") be identical to the Authorized pairs, you don't know that for sure, and until it can be proven as an absolute fact, Unauthorized and Authorized kicks are NOT the same thing, and shouldn't be sold as such. The game is being flooded with these Unauthorized pairs, and its messing it up. I've purchased 2 pairs from Taobao, a pair of Space Jam 11s and a pair of BC 3s, and while, initially, I thought both pairs were good, after wearing the BC 3s a couple times, I now feel like there's definitely something different than the other "Authentic" pairs I have, especially how they feel on-foot. The Space Jams are on point though. This highlights the problem with these Unauthorized pairs; you don't know what you're going to get. I bought those 3s from Rstor, one of the bigger Taobao sellers, and the Space Jams from a lesser known seller. It's a crap-shoot, and therefore, in my opinion, not worth it. I decided a couple months ago not to cop anything but Authorized/Authentic/Retail releases, but I get why people might want to go the Taobao route, and I don't have a problem with it, so long as you're not trying to rip people off with the Unauthorized pairs (and they're all Unauthorized, believe that) you're buying from there.

Hol up!? Skunks restocking at Premier!?

Sorry if this question has been asked and/or answered. It's really hard keeping up with this thread, along with the other 20 plus threads I try to keep up with.

recent shoejocky restocks that have appeared on premier...

this is probably a good indicator of whats to come.
If so, Shunks and Blood Slayers are a go!

Edit: Let me be honest, just the Shunks 
grin.gif

Last edited:
I need some help on a quick legit check, thinking about breaking my 'no used' shoes rule but if I can get the price I want thinking about grabbing them, don't want to pay 300+ for them. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

Looks good to me.

Bit of randomness... every time I see that "made in Vietnam" tag I think of the dude that dropped $200-300? To go nuts at the nike factory in Vietnam with 2 trash bags at gun point.

Back
Top Bottom