2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Code:
Nice, like to see us back on track. Seriously, is it because of the front page love? Or are people lurking for a concord restock?

Oh, and has anyone seen any news on the FTC's yet? Havent checked twitter in a few days and havent seen much, maybe early june? That would be perfect for me honestly...

Well, They haveto come out this weekend..just talked to martini and they said they are gettin em..

Two days ago Civil said on twitter that they will definitely have them before the end of the month.

damn dudes really trying to hate on my dude John, many of us actually enjoy the weekly questions, reading or participating , JB section is ------->

and i see king meth made an appearance :nthat:

Last edited:
I know I enjoy the weekly questions by john00 . Keeps the thread going and it always cool to see everyones answers. I know I been in and out of this thread for approx. A month feels like I took a course about the nike sb brand. Lol. Thanks to that man and others in here with all the valuable info they drop. Plus the links to sales . Keep it going fellas . Much respect to the sb-heads in here!

Last edited:
BRICK HARBOR HAS HAD A MAJOR RESTOCK OF THE BIRCHES, BHM LOW, ST. PATTYS AND THUNDER BLUES! I'M TALKING FSR!

Link: http://www.brickharbor.com/Browse.htm#VendorId=11890

Code for 20% off: HOLD20 
code didn't work for me-  entered sales in rep code box and got 20, though

did some google browsing... kelly20 for 20% off and free shipping orders 100+, can be stacked with rep code sales for another 1%... total 21% off and free shipping 100+. still 2.25 handling.

appreciate the heads up!

I know this is going to sound wack since I can't remember exactly which skate shop on twitter said it (no source 
mean.gif
 , but you'll just have to take it fwiw) but some shop said FTC was going to release them the 20th or 21st and they should be getting them the week after. This was late last week. I'd expect Finallys to hit sometime early next week.

When does UNDFTD usually release the kicks? Is it 8am like every other site? Dropping it May 25th should make it easy since most will be going for the Jordan restocks.

Havent heard anything new about the FTC's but id love to cop those as well.

Back
Top Bottom