2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Neither will release on NDC, that's for sure. Besides undftd.com, I don't think any places will be releasing them.
Aside from UNDFTD Stores and UNDFTD.com, select NSW accounts in Europe/UK will release them.

In addition, 21 Mercer and a few spots on the East Coast will drop them as well...

These Are Much Nicer Than I Expected!!!! DOPE DOPE DOPE ...

People hating on John00?
mean.gif
All the regulars in here appreciate the topics that he brings to the thread, not to mention his GIFS.
laugh.gif
LMAO! First off I want to thank all the actual regulars for their feedback on the adjustment of the "weekly question" discussion. As many have said, certain responses were off base with my actual question. (Max and Yeezy SB hit this on the head in their post. Repped.) But I digress. What I've learned from this is, 1.) I need to wrap my questions a little tighter so that THERE CAN BE NO WIGGLE ROOM in terms of how someone responds, 2.) I may want to post them and stick around for a minute in the thread to ensure that the responses don't go left and 3.) Some of my safest "hot button" questions may not be as "safe" as I thought for this thread in terms of discussion for some members. I found this learning experience interesting. Now, since most regulars want this "weekly discussion" to continue, I'll continue it.
I find it funny that the few guys who are complaining about John's weekly discussion questions I don't think I've ever seen comment in here and prob haven't contributed anything to it. John has dropped more info about SB's than anyone in here. Sorry every comment in here isn't hooking you up with some deal some of us found so you can lurk and never post. Sorry this isn't a JB thread where you can all cut each other down and talk smack on each other about your taste in shoe's or how this or that retro sucks compared to the last one and so on. Several regulars in the thread agreed when John proposed the idea that it'd be something cool or different than the usual. I think your complaints about it would be much more warranted if you were regular contributors to the thread and/or had said you didn't like the idea when he proposed it.
Now, just know that I will give lurkers and non-contributors NO SHINE in this thread. Understand that the way I see it, lurkers DON'T HOLD ANY WEIGHT HERE AND YOU FOR DAMN SURE DON'T BANG GAVELS ON ANYTHING AT THE END OF THE DAY. I'm sorry but until you contribute, you don't exist. I would continue but TJB679 pretty much summed up EVERYTHING my exhausted and SUPER BUSY a*s had to say. Repped. 

AND NOW, Premier, I must say:

You guys have OUT DONE yourselves with this campaign. Got people tuning in EVERYDAY and some even paying FULL RETAIL for stuff you couldn't get rid of if your life depended on it a year ago. Your marketing swag, is on a BILLION! Bravo!  

Last edited:
Code:
Nice, like to see us back on track. Seriously, is it because of the front page love? Or are people lurking for a concord restock?

Oh, and has anyone seen any news on the FTC's yet? Havent checked twitter in a few days and havent seen much, maybe early june? That would be perfect for me honestly...

Well, They haveto come out this weekend..just talked to martini and they said they are gettin em..

Last edited:
Aside from UNDFTD Stores and UNDFTD.com, select NSW accounts in Europe/UK will release them.

In addition, 21 Mercer and a few spots on the East Coast will drop them as well...
I think it was more like a few random tz accounts or what used to be tz accounts got the white ones so it should be the same for the ballistics.

Dope pickup, almost bought a used pair too for $130 but the guy flaked. The one time I broke my used shoe rule.

How you guys gonna hate on my man john

Come on now thats one of the first guys to answer a question/ help someone out, word to the patent gif

Repped those bruin's up there, been wanting to get my hands on the red ones for a minute!

Back
Top Bottom