2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kept it simple today...

Nothing special...
Where's the tag?
tongue.gif

Glad the thread is back on topic. Saw a bunch of Jordan pictures in here along with the discussion of fakes and was like

Week 2 of the Premier restocks in 12 hours... what's everyone waiting for? Skunks?

Agreed. This isn't the view or Oprah. Feel free to start a new thread in general but keep those random questionnaires out of this thread.
So where were you guys when the "weekly questions" got started, after the Concord drop and all the bickering, because it was all good then. Everyone is acting like it was made out of thin air. I was praised and applauded like a week ago, but if it's run it's course, I'm cool with that and we can move on to the next thing.   

I find it funny that the few guys who are complaining about John's weekly discussion questions I don't think I've ever seen comment in here and prob haven't contributed anything to it. John has dropped more info about SB's than anyone in here. Sorry every comment in here isn't hooking you up with some deal some of us found so you can lurk and never post. Sorry this isn't a JB thread where you can all cut each other down and talk smack on each other about your taste in shoe's or how this or that retro sucks compared to the last one and so on. Several regulars in the thread agreed when John proposed the idea that it'd be something cool or different than the usual. I think your complaints about it would be much more warranted if you were regular contributors to the thread and/or had said you didn't like the idea when he proposed it.

Originally Posted by John00  

Question #1: What are your thoughts on replica/fake sneakers? What are your thoughts on those that wear them? What are your thoughts about the people that bash those who wear them?

Question #2: Which sample, scrapped idea or "Friends and family" SB/sneaker (give me your Top 3 if you can't narrow it down) do you wish would have made it to be officially released to the public? Why?

Question #3: If you could chose the color/design of the next Nike SB box, what would it be and why?

Question #4 In your opinion, what's the best customer service you've ever had when shopping for sneakers? What made it the best and what shop was it?

Question #5: In your opinion, what's the worst customer service you've ever had when shopping for sneakers? What made it the worst and what shop was it? (Don't be shook to put the shop on blast)
1. Don't mess with them. Those that do are just playing themselves. People who wear fakes deserve to be bashed.

4. Premier

5. Supreme LA

Last edited:
I find it funny that the few guys who are complaining about John's weekly discussion questions I don't think I've ever seen comment in here and prob haven't contributed anything to it. John has dropped more info about SB's than anyone in here. Sorry every comment in here isn't hooking you up with some deal some of us found so you can lurk and never post. Sorry this isn't a JB thread where you can all cut each other down and talk smack on each other about your taste in shoe's or how this or that retro sucks compared to the last one and so on. Several regulars in the thread agreed when John proposed the idea that it'd be something cool or different than the usual. I think your complaints about it would be much more warranted if you were regular contributors to the thread and/or had said you didn't like the idea when he proposed it.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25256-1340293825-2.gif

Haha this is what I was saying. Everyone of these lames that say get back on topic have hardly ever posted in here.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure most don't have a problem with John00's weekly questions. I think it brings life to the thread when there isn't any discussion about new SB releases or deals to talk about. The problem lies within the answers that members post which leads to the off topic discussion in this thread. You know its bad when a mod has to come in and make a post about it...

Anyways... another Premier restock in 7 hours!

Last edited:
People hating on John00? :smh: All the regulars in here appreciate the topics that he brings to the thread, not to mention his GIFS. :lol:

Went with Liberty's last night...

Dope. Watching a pair on fleabay. I'm sure I'll unwatch it once it goes over $300. Might try n cut a deal. We shall see.

BHM Bruins on feet before my 18th birthday meal.

Mum went hard on the cake

The time, talent, and effort it takes to pull off something like this is dope. Nothing against people who aren't into culinary stuff, but you really appreciate it if you're into cooking/baking on more than a Ramen Noodle/microwaved food level. Props to your mom for that.

Im trying to make it work on time this week, cant stick around for those Premier restocks...they better not drop Skunks today.

I also say keep the questions coming. Obviously the fake question was a hot topic but if your feelings get hurt just keep it to PM or just don't answer the question. The argument has been rehashed so many times, just state an opinion and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom