2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BHM Bruins on feet before my 18th birthday meal.

Mum went hard on the cake

it's js tht everyone has different opinions about certain topics which can lead to arguments instead of discussions.. don't let the questions kill the good vibes in this thread .

I'm really starting to think I need to cop these . . . There were some sweet deals on them in the last few months, hope they come back again.

Anyone hearing anything about the FTCs? 2 weeks left in the month, I'll have my Brazils tonight can't wait to see them

Damn, they need to take this thread off the front page. Alot of folks in here killin this thread, was way better before the concord release. I dont even want to post an opinion in here any longer.

BHM Bruins on feet before my 18th birthday meal.

Mum went hard on the cake

Cool mom. No one supports my hobbies.

Damn, they need to take this thread off the front page. Alot of folks in here killin this thread, was way better before the concord release. I dont even want to post an opinion in here any longer.
how is this any better than the comments you are posting your hate for?

Last edited:
But, make no mistake, unauthorized pairs are intellectual property violations.
As far as NikeTalk's concerned, that's the only thing that matters.

Promoting illegal conduct - including copyright violations - is and has always been against NikeTalk rules.  We don't allow people to discuss pirating music, movies, or pay per view broadcasts.  We don't allow people to discuss how to purchase "high quality" fakes.  

We don't want anyone promoting or discussing where to obtain "unauthorized" products that may or may not have illegally originated from Nike-contracted factories.  

End of discussion. 

Im going to pretend the last 2 pgs of convoy didn't occur

Love the pictures tho and its weird that the Brazil's are in peoples hands before the FTCs

As far as NikeTalk's concerned, that's the only thing that matters.

Promoting illegal conduct - including copyright violations - is and has always been against NikeTalk rules.  We don't allow people to discuss pirating music, movies, or pay per view broadcasts.  We don't allow people to discuss how to purchase "high quality" fakes.  

We don't want anyone promoting or discussing where to obtain "unauthorized" products that may or may not have illegally originated from Nike-contracted factories.  

End of discussion. 
^ Got em

I like the whole Questionnaire thing for this thread, I do think your Questions are a little all over the place and should be more about Nike SB. I dont think you would take any offense to me voicing me opinion to you John00 since you are like in charge of putting the questions out there for the thread. So like for an example of a series of questions might be like-

(Example:

Question 1. Favorite Nike SB that you own? Do you wear them? Personal attachments or Sentimental Stories?

Question 2. Which model of SB Dunks do you like the most Lows, Highs, Or Mids? What are the factors that play a role in your purchase?)

yeah something l like that, I think. I hope no one takes any offense on how I think the questions should be based.
First off, Tendrock I want to that you for your feedback. I take no offense to anything you've said. Now, let me pull back the curtain a little and explain the method behind the madness.

My questions are "all over the place" by design. I DON'T want people to necessarily feel like they know what's coming next when they see the "Question Man" picture. I also want to make you THINK, so that you give more than a ONE WORD answer and so that the answers aren't exactly the same (because people think differently). The only reason that I do this is to generate discussion in the thread for the regulars, because lurkers don't pop up until they can benefit from something or tear something down. Mind you, I SAID discussions, not FULL BLOWN arguments. I want to stir thought (I mean seriously, how many damn times do want to talk about the FTC?!), not hate and discontent. I also can't control HOW people respond though. Which is the REAL reason why these arguments start. I remember when I asked "What is the most overrated Nike SB?" That could have went to the left so fast, but people gave their opinions and moved forward and even when there was disagreements (I don't care what anyone says, the Jedis are ugly, lol), it was cool, we agreed to disagree. What's wrong with that?

Now to address the "questions" that clearly have people in a stir. Again, I make these and put time into the presentation to shake up the thread a bit, NOT THIS MUCH THOUGH.When I made the #1 question this week, I wasn't even thinking about JB, I was thinking about all the people I see with fake Freddy Kruger SBs. I throw out different types of questions (I have like 40-50 questions minimum ready to go, at all times.), but this is usually how I map it out. There's the MAIN question or topic, this consist of something that's a "hot button topic" (Fakes) in the community, that I don't think we've talked to death about in here. There's the historical question (samples) that makes you think back or look something up. There's the easy fun question (Nike box color). Then there's a personal emotional response question (costumer service), this question is just something that kind of forces us to get to know each other better through experiences and responses. I change the order at will.

Now, I think people need to calm down.There were good responses and there were disagreements. That's that. I can tweak the way I format the questions, be mundane as hell or just be done with it all together. It's up to members of the thread.

Last edited:
Here they are, only the swoosh and the heel tab are suede, the rest has the same materials used on the green part of the BHM lows. Feels rubbery, I like the green laces, bet yellow would look nice too. Pics suck but whatever.

I'm thinking i like the blue laces better.   hows that color look in person? more blue or more purple?   looks like the Chicago Cubs blue in the pic.  maybe try and snag up a pair of yellow laces and pop em in there

Here they are, only the swoosh and the heel tab are suede, the rest has the same materials used on the green part of the BHM lows. Feels rubbery, I like the green laces, bet yellow would look nice too. Pics suck but whatever.
Am I an oddball considering throwing basic whites in these? Yellow would look good too

I'm thinking i like the blue laces better.   hows that color look in person? more blue or more purple?   looks like the Chicago Cubs blue in the pic.  maybe try and snag up a pair of yellow laces and pop em in there

Definitely blue, almost looks like a Michigan blue IMO.

Back
Top Bottom