2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Count me in with the guys who wish for a Skunk restock, however, it's seems very unlikely given their rarity and the demand for them.
If they do release I would imagine a few pairs would be available.

A teaser to get everyone to visit the site. Actually, good marketing on their behalf.

Last edited:
I don't believe skunks were rare, I remember there was plenty to go around when they released. Kick myself for not grabbing a pair, but I don't believe they were that hard to come by. I could be wrong though.

I don't believe skunks were rare, I remember there was plenty to go around when they released. Kick myself for not grabbing a pair, but I don't believe they were that hard to come by. I could be wrong though.

Nah your right on the $$$. I don't know about you but the 'Heads around my area let them sit on shelves for months when they first dropped. It was just in the last year or 2011 when they became hyped. This is on the West coast of course, could be a different story for people in the Midwest, South or East coast. :nerd:

As usual the Midwest had next to allocations. They've been hyped for over 2 years. By the time I got the money right it was too late for me. But no they were not rare. The Cheech and Chongs had less pairs made I believe but their aftermarket price is less.

The same day the premier restocks started, Shoe Jockey got all those pairs.   there was speculation they received the same "batch" of shoes since there have been so many similarities.
thanks. are people speculating that nike sb gave the shoes to both places, or that premier gave shoe jocky their pairs? if its the latter, that's pretty shady, as shoe jocky is marking up their prices more than a little bit in a lot of cases

thanks. are people speculating that nike sb gave the shoes to both places, or that premier gave shoe jocky their pairs? if its the latter, that's pretty shady, as shoe jocky is marking up their prices more than a little bit in a lot of cases
Shoe Jockey could also be Premier shop owners shadow EBay account as well. I know a GANG of skate shops that have shadow EBay accounts. That would more than likely explain how MOST of the pairs newly listed by SJ have popped up during this so-called "restock". Either that or SJ has connections to someone in the shop and knows what's coming so he's just trying to follow the hype train.  

I'm pretty sure Shoejocky and Premier's restocks are just a coincidence.  Shoejocky is "Pipeslaya" on here, and has been since 06/07 when I used to post.  Shoejocky is also in NY, so there's that as well.

Now that I'm back on here, I plan on posting in this thread often!

I'm pretty sure Shoejocky and Premier's restocks are just a coincidence.  Shoejocky is "Pipeslaya" on here, and has been since 06/07 when I used to post.  Shoejocky is also in NY, so there's that as well.

Now that I'm back on here, I plan on posting in this thread often!

I didn't know that. That's one HELL of a coincidence though. His SN is hilarious.  

Martini had a very small restock of a few pairs yesterday (purple safari, jameson and 2 others I can't remember) so maybe a few other shops will get some of these also.

Martini had a very small restock of a few pairs yesterday (purple safari, jameson and 2 others I can't remember) so maybe a few other shops will get some of these also.

Sucks I missed out.

To add to the Premier conspiracy check out sole_cartel

º_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent premier order from saturday

Last edited:
To clear all rumors there are numerous shops having restocks. They are not completely "restocks" Nike kept extra productions of alot of these pairs, stashed away for a promo event which fist happen so they have options to dealers to buy size runs and restock. Restocks would be full size runs these are just simply extra leftovers that were stashed away and sizes are random thank you!

Premier is NOT restocking skunks to my knowledge, they told me NO skunks but that could also of just been in my sizes

Back
Top Bottom