2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Recent premier order from saturday

wait, WHAT?!?! yellow curbs?? when did this happen? i know it says "saturday" but they were never on the site. does this mean you can order them through the phone?

Last edited:
Undefeated doesn't have a mobile site - if that doesn't change by saturday, it will suck for me.

I
I actually just edited the pic cause I don't think they want anyone having that number
And it's a bit too late since your pic has already been quoted a few times....not to mention you left your name and phone number unblocked out. Not a very good/smart start here.

And it's a bit too late since your pic has already been quoted a few times....not to mention you left your name and phone number unblocked out. Not a very good/smart start here.

Ya think I care my name an number is posted lol?

Doesn't mean tere gonna hook you up. They know I ordered I already tweeted em and instagrammed them the pic

I can't figure out how to access undefeated.com from my phone - I keep getting to the "mobile site coming soon" page and can't get around it. Anyone know a fix to this?

Recent premier order from saturday
You do know this is NT right? Your name and order number are on this picture, people can call and cancel your order.
Lmao just being honest, most people have just found out for premier the first time ever cause restocks, I got receipts and proof from the last 6-7 years of all my orders from em
As do I, I assure you NO ONE just found out about Premier for the first time. Sneakernews has been blowing them up for YEARS now. Either way, what are you trying to humble brag about? These dunks are NOTHING special. Furthermore, if you're the "loyal customer" that you say you've been to them, YOU SHOULD OF HAD THIS CRAP when it went on sale, not paying FULL retail for it.

Last edited:
You do know this is NT right? Your name and order number are on this picture, people can call and cancel your order.

As do I, I assure you NO ONE just found out about Premier for the first time. Sneakernews has been blowing them up for YEARS now.
Haha....That's what I was saying about posting his name and number but he obviously didn't get what I meant. Clearly not the brightest troll ever.

Oh and yeah we all just found out about Premier from the restocks...lmao.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom