2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nerd.gif

Not sure what the rules are on atc promotion but my cousin, a programmer is writing a program. If he can finish it and provides me it, i will return the favor to the regulars and guys who helped me out for free. Will send you the program. It does not check out for you. If not allowed please let me know and will delete.
Repped, but if I remember correctly, their new cart system makes it easier to generate urls for the products in the carts. 

So how do I prepare for the lows on premier? Probably gonna use pay pal. I should have auto fill on right? They gonna tweet the link?

Cop those my dude. You won't regret it.

Its hard not too, havent gotten a second opinion to make sure theyre legit yet but Seller just sent me an invoice. I just copped so many games for Xbox One and now the Premiers + Doernbechers...

Its hard not too, havent gotten a second opinion to make sure theyre legit yet but Seller just sent me an invoice. I just copped so many games for Xbox One and now the Premiers + Doernbechers...
I mean I understand, but in my opinion those Levis beat the other kicks you named by a mile. The quality is off the chain and they aren't easy to find. You my friend have a steal with that price.

Last edited:
I mean I understand, but in my opinion those Levis beat the other kicks you named by a mile. The quality is off the chain and they aren't easy to find. You my friend have a steal with that price.

Is the quality better on the blues than the blacks I never see a 12 for sale I may have to swoop that 11.5 if he keeps sleeping on them

Had some coworkers check em out and they pretty much said same thing, theyd cop em if I dont so I pulled the trigger. Only one of those Northern Lights will be copped now.

Welp, I'm out for Saturday, got some car issues to take care of :smh:

Looks like I'll have to settle for the highs.

I'll try for a shirt though, anyone know if it's dri-fit? I doubt it since I think it's $25

Welp, I'm out for Saturday, got some car issues to take care of
mean.gif

Looks like I'll have to settle for the highs.

I'll try for a shirt though, anyone know if it's dri-fit? I doubt it since I think it's $25
The Premier shirts look like they're made by their shop not nike nahmsayin
These right HUURRRR

Those wholesale prices for the QS or premiums are awful.

Back
Top Bottom