2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my AG's from tactics..i like them but noticed a flaw that had not seen in my other SBs. while only a small issue it drove me crazy to look at! the material on the 2nd shoe lace hole was flipped up.  I bought some 'shoe goo' off amazon and fixed it pretty easy.  Didnt want to deal with sending them back w/chance next pair would also have this issue.  now i have $6 worth of 'shoe goo' which will probably last me rest of my days lol 

fixed the shoe on the left to show the difference. maybe its OCD but drove me crazy!

Got my AG's from tactics..i like them but noticed a flaw that had not seen in my other SBs. while only a small issue it drove me crazy to look at! the material on the 2nd shoe lace hole was flipped up.  I bought some 'shoe goo' off amazon and fixed it pretty easy.  Didnt want to deal with sending them back w/chance next pair would also have this issue.  now i have $6 worth of 'shoe goo' which will probably last me rest of my days lol 

fixed the shoe on the left to show the difference. maybe its OCD but drove me crazy!
same thing on my pair...thx for the info....repped

You can probably fix that by switching the way you laced it. Instead of going over and under, go under and over and it might keep that flap down without any assistance.

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Wasn't me.

Back
Top Bottom