2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The white with the gum sole and the Air Mag themed dunk are on my want list.

Today's wear to round out a week of all dunks. Weather warmed up today so it's got me in spring like clothes.

Last edited:
Everything Air Mag better come in one of those crazy boxes like they did for the Hyperdunk and Hypermax releases.

I'm in for the corks and I'll be eyeballing the mags... I'm trying to like the mags but the low aspect of it is keeping me on the sidelines for now.

how limited are the DB janoskis? I kind of remember hearing 400 pairs.. but how is that possible if there's releasing at a bunch of NTs and on NDC?

Normally yes, but I think they're embracing 2015 as Air Mag year and will end up putting the color way on just about every major line. Not everyone will be able to acquire or afford what the actual Air Mag will be going for (and I bet they do another charity auction to raise money for Parkinson's research) so spreading it out across a bunch of price points and tastes would be perfect.

Looking online though, it seems like only the Hyperdunks got a crazy box, the hypermax came in a standard orange box but it had the crazy graphics on the insole.

how limited are the DB janoskis? I kind of remember hearing 400 pairs.. but how is that possible if there's releasing at a bunch of NTs and on NDC?
More than 400 pairs. No one can give you actual numbers, but these are likely in the low 1000s. 

and on the topic of air mags of course most of us here would attempt to acquire the shoe but how many here would actually keep/wear it? If acquired it is automatic trade bait to acquire multiple shoes i've always had my eyes on. 

and on the topic of air mags of course most of us here would attempt to acquire the shoe but how many here would actually keep/wear it? If acquired it is automatic trade bait to acquire multiple shoes i've always had my eyes on. 

I'd keep it and wear it out for special occasions that don't rise to the point of needing dressier footwear. I'm a big fan of the series, loved going on the ride when we'd go to Orlando for Universal Studios, and still kicking myself for not putting in a preorder for the official hoverboard prop replica that came out a few years back.

I don't sell or trade the stuff I get so if there was an airmag high I would get it and unDS it at my earliest convenience just like I do all my kicks

The corks tho! Platinum/gum lows look good too.

Air mags would be more interesting as highs.

honestly would keep and probably keep on display

Mine will be worn weekly.

Top five movie of all time for me so I need to look mcfly

Normally yes, but I think they're embracing 2015 as Air Mag year and will end up putting the color way on just about every major line.
That would be pretty cool. The Air Mag colorway is such clean combo.

I heard that the Air Mag SB's are a collab shoe with a skateshop....
I thought I read or heard that somewhere too...on the radar nonetheless

Last edited:
Those MAG SBs are super lowkey. Pretty nice but plain colorway you can wear all the time. 

Back
Top Bottom