2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And I'll have to (very respectfully) disagree with you about dudes posting their SS gifts here...no different than buying them on eBay or anywhere else, why does the source of the shoes matter when posting a pickup?
Quote:

I do agree we should keep most exchange stuff in the thread but I gotta say I don't see a problem with posting your new pickup, even if it was received from the exchange. I mean, it's no different from me posting something I bought for myself. If it is SB, throw it in here. The shirts and all that stuff could probably be left out, but if you want to post any SB gear you receive, I think that it is totally fine.
I just feel like you're walking a thin line. I could see a mod taking it the wrong way, like trying to meld the SS talk into here again. Like I said, I think it's a dope idea but I'd rather everyone just be safe.

Quote:

I just feel like you're walking a thin line. I could see a mod taking it the wrong way, like trying to meld the SS talk into here again. Like I said, I think it's a dope idea but I'd rather everyone just be safe.
I hear you loud and clear on this one. You never know who will feel "some type of way" and hit that red flag.
mean.gif

Look, I think it was a dope idea but we've got to keep the SS stuff in that thread. We've already had a mod (Meth) come in here about keeping it away from this thread and it also rustled the feathers of other members as well. That's why that other thread was created, to keep everyone in the clear. Please, just post whatever you got there and not in here. I don't want to see anyone face the hammer for this. Shout out to Dan.

As far as the Premier inventory goes, I don't really see the point of posting those numbers so far out from the release or at all. The release is a week away and they might not have their whole shipment yet. Hell, SPOT didn't get their WHOLE shipment in until like 3 days before the release. Plus, they could just be waiting until the day before to put them in the database. On the flipside, you might want to rethink this stuff, it could drive resellers towards this release. They could use your numbers against the community. With great power comes great responsibility.

And lastly, Atlas cancelled my Disposible order because the code was applied. They're refusing to honor it. Welp, I'll just cop later on down the road.  

Edit: The drop is 2 days away.

Atlas won't honor the 30 off ON DISPOSABLES? SONOFA

Quote:

I do respect what you're saying and sometimes it's better to just err on the side of caution even if you think what you're doing is 100% ok. I guess what I should say is that my opinion is it is no different but when it comes down to it my opinion doesn't decide who gets the banhammer. My dos cents.

Why are people trippin over the quantity that Premier is going to release online? I'm not sure, but did people expect Premier to upload their entire stock online or something? They could've easily made this release an ISO. I'm sure their online allocation is no different than with other SB releases.

Any of you keep the brown things that come inside the shoes when you get them? Or you just toss them?
I keep all of my shoe stuffers and reinsert them once shoes come off and back in the box... On another note finally pulled the trigger on the Halloween Mids for $75 shipped :D

Edit: I'll admit no such thing.
Man, I don't know how you do it but salute to you.

I do respect what you're saying and sometimes it's better to just err on the side of caution even if you think what you're doing is 100% ok. I guess what I should say is that my opinion is it is no different but when it comes down to it my opinion doesn't decide who gets the banhammer. My dos cents.
Yeah, I totally respect your view man. And salutes to you again.

Yeah.

I like to keep my collection as "complete" as possible.

Also, looks like eBay sellers are already undercutting the hell out of eachother...FSR of Disposable lows for $90 (not mine):

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251726469844
They're trying to beat out the shops that will be posting there shoes on sale in a couple weeks... So many links have been posted these are gonna be easily selling from shops around $75 in a few weeks... Which was pretty dumb for Atlas imo for not honoring the discount code and cancelling orders

They're trying to beat out the shops that will be posting there shoes on sale in a couple weeks... So many links have been posted these are gonna be easily selling from shops around $75 in a few weeks... Which was pretty dumb for Atlas imo for not honoring the discount code and cancelling orders
I was shocked myself. I know they'll hit outlets. To be honest kinda felt guilty for not waiting for my local to drop them on that sales rack and copping then.

Not sure what the rules are on atc promotion but my cousin, a programmer is writing a program. If he can finish it and provides me it, i will return the favor to the regulars and guys who helped me out for free. Will send you the program. It does not check out for you. If not allowed please let me know and will delete.

@dvlsfan30 Cool gesture, but likely useless unless it works on the Select site. Additionally, I don't believe carts are held, so adding to cart the fastest is not the hard part.

Back
Top Bottom