2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone remember the link to where these were on sale? I can't find them.
 I believe someone on here or maybe twitter said available at flightclub samples

I'll be sitting out this hyped release. Lows over highs, if the sole was gum instead of kanye, I'd be attacking someones PM for the link

New pick up from Zach in the secret santa

Glad you like the stuff, dude!

So do we group flex with crowns or diamonds?

Yes.

Last edited:
8-10.5 Petoskey highs, $105 shipped ($15 off retail, great kicks for winter, not mine):

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281504262996

9-11 with half sizes Valentine's Day lows for $85 shipped (not mine):

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281504356815

And more Disposables...as if the first 8? links I posted for 'em wasn't enough:

https://www.ambushboardco.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-black-pink-foil-white-men-s-skate-shoes

Those Petoskeys are mighty tempting at that price. I've been holding out for a Premier branded pair but I haven't seen any in my size in a while. Repped for the links!!

lemme dump the list..

[table][tr][td]4.5[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]5[/td]

[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]5.5[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]6[/td]

[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]6.5[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]7[/td]

[TD]3[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td]

[TD]2[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]8[/td]

[TD]5[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td]

[TD]3[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]9[/td]

[TD]8[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td]

[TD]8[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]10[/td]

[TD]7[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td]

[TD]8[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]11[/td]

[TD]17[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td]

[TD]7[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]12[/td]

[TD]9[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]13[/td]

[TD]5[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]14[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]15[/td]

[TD]1[/TD]
[/tr][/table]

subject to change >D  

idk about the other sizes; but for 6 and 6.5 I don't think it's that far off :lol: :lol: those sizes ALWAYS sell out FIRST. I always suspected it's because there was 1-4 size run or something.

I know I said no more inventory updates, so here's my list from BEFORE

as u can see, no 7.5 or 10

strong inflation to today's list, should bolster quite the QTY on each by saturday 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]6.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table]

I know I said no more inventory updates, so here's my list from BEFORE

as u can see, no 7.5 or 10

strong inflation to today's list, should bolster quite the QTY on each by saturday 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]6.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table]
Means they're adding more, a LOT more.
inb4falloutoverinventorydiscrepancies

The only update that matters about inventory quantities is the last update. All others will be squashed by the might of the final update.

New pick up from Zach in the

new pickup from @treballar
Look, I think it was a dope idea but we've got to keep the SS stuff in that thread. We've already had a mod (Meth) come in here about keeping it away from this thread and it also rustled the feathers of other members as well. That's why that other thread was created, to keep everyone in the clear. Please, just post whatever you got there and not in here. I don't want to see anyone face the hammer for this. Shout out to Dan.

As far as the Premier inventory goes, I don't really see the point of posting those numbers so far out from the release or at all. The release is a week away and they might not have their whole shipment yet. Hell, SPOT didn't get their WHOLE shipment in until like 3 days before the release. Plus, they could just be waiting until the day before to put them in the database. On the flipside, you might want to rethink this stuff, it could drive resellers towards this release. They could use your numbers against the community. With great power comes great responsibility.

And lastly, Atlas cancelled my Disposible order because the code was applied. They're refusing to honor it. Welp, I'll just cop later on down the road.  

Edit: The drop is 2 days away.

Last edited:

Look, I think it was a dope idea but we've got to keep the SS stuff in that thread. We've already had a mod (Meth) come in here about keeping it away from this thread and it also rustled the feathers of other members as well. That's why that other thread was created, to keep everyone in the clear. Please, just post whatever you got there and not in here. I don't want to see anyone face the hammer for this. Shout out to Dan.

As far as the Premier inventory goes, I don't really see the point of posting those numbers so far out from the release or at all. The release is a week away and they might not have their whole shipment yet. Hell, SPOT didn't get their WHOLE shipment in until like 3 days before the release. Plus, they could just be waiting until the day before to put them in the database. On the flipside, you might want to rethink this stuff, it could drive resellers towards this release. They could use your numbers against the community. With great power comes great responsibility.

And lastly, Atlas cancelled my Disposible order because the code was applied. They're refusing to honor it. Welp, I'll just cop later on down the road.  
2 days

John...the Premier drop is Saturday homie.

And I'll have to (very respectfully) disagree with you about dudes posting their SS gifts here...no different than buying them on eBay or anywhere else, why does the source of the shoes matter when posting a pickup?

Last edited:

I do agree we should keep most exchange stuff in the thread but I gotta say I don't see a problem with posting your new pickup, even if it was received from the exchange. I mean, it's no different from me posting something I bought for myself. If it is SB, throw it in here. The shirts and all that stuff could probably be left out, but if you want to post any SB gear you receive, I think that it is totally fine.

Premier lows release this weekend though right?

2 days
John...the Premier drop is Saturday homie.
My bad, had the other date on my mind when I wrote it but it still applies. Even 2 days out it's b e better to just wait until right before the release or even just not drop the numbers at all.

Sidenote: I'll edit that so no one gets confused off my mistaken date.
I just thought it was appropriate cuz it was a pair of dunks but i'll edit my post
I know, but I'm telling you, you never know who might feel some type of way about that topic. I just want people to be safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom