2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Okay for people asking here are the planned restocks and releases taken from the other thread
Js
Fire Red 5s (in store at Footlockers, Footactions, and Champs, more updates to come)
Bred 13s (no additional info yet, but will hit outlets this Saturday also)
White Cement 3 88s $200 (Foot Locker, Eastbay, and Footaction online only, no Finishline, will have GS sizes)
Joker 3's $160 (select Footlockers and Footactions)
Bred 11s (in store at Footlockers and Champs, more updates to come)
Grape 5s (moved to same day as black grapes, June 1st I think)
Thunder 4s $160 (finishline online and in store, will have GS sizes also)
White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)
Bred 4s $160 (in select Champs stores and online at Champs at 8am est., more info to come)
Bugs Bunny 8's

NO JORDAN 1'S THIS DAY WILL BE FOR BLACK TOES ONLY!

Foams... (some HOH stores only, online not confirmed yet)
Fighter Jets
Stealth
White
Pink

Lebron X's (more info to come)
Corks (very limited amount, select HOH stores and online.. I would call stores on the 23rd)
Black/pink/orange

Kobe
(more info to come)

KD's
(still getting info on which shoes will drop)

I think FNL said they would be restocking the Royals
If you dont get your ballistics its because you did not want them bad enough.

Last edited:
As stated only place online will be undftd.com. If they do the same as previous release then all chapter undftd stores will have em on the west coast and overseas. East coast will be stocked by select NSW boutiques. Last time It was Bodega, 21 Mercer and some others I don't remember. Most are ISO.
Thanks man. I'm currently based in Qatar, I tell you, it's a b**** tryna cop kicks over here. These releases doesn't even reach here.

Best bet would be online.

Damn. Chrome Balls sold out real quick. :lol:

My friend was going to order a pair and poof. They're gone.

-Drew

Ok so I knew that the shoezeum auctions were going to go higher than that of your average eBayer, but I'm taking a look at some of these prices and 'm sitting here like WTF. Thought I'd name a few of the listed SBs and their prices for those who haven't seen: 
Jamesons currently at 250 (WTF)

Crown Royals currently at 167

Born in the USAs currently at 285!!

huxtables currently at 315

buellers currently at 335

Boba fetts currently at 210

mama and baby bears currently at 330 and 311

Mind you, many of these still have like 3-5 DAYS LEFT before the listing ends!! Honestly some people are just so lazy and refuse to do any research on these shoes, many are ALREADY higher the Flight Club prices and the listings haven't even ended yet. I mean come on, there are crown royals on FC for like $110. This dude is going to make a fortune

Ebay is so full of worthless deadbeat bidders that Shoezeum is going to spend an eternity chasing payments and relisting shoes

Question: is Premier the only skate shop that does a "restock?" If so, why don't others do this, or do they just not advertise it?

If anyone is really interested in bidding on something you shouldnt come here and alert someone that might not have known....why create competition for yourself and drive the price up?

Question: is Premier the only skate shop that does a "restock?" If so, why don't others do this, or do they just not advertise it?
as of now, i believe premier is the only shop advertising a restock. I dont believe this is an official restock from SB, probly just extra stock theyre moving out. Other shops do get restocks on certain things im sure, but theyre not major items, and are most likely things you could get anywhere.

^^ Those are fresh on feet man. Repped. Wasn't really feeling those until I saw your pic.
smokin.gif
Thanks bro!  Glad that I could help.

I have a feeling the FTCs will drop around the same time these restocks, which will be all kinds of awesome.

Mann. Wish I knew bout this premier thing earlier...
Guess that's what i get for taking a few days off from NT..

Just copped a pair for uptempos and a pair of retro 1's...
This was probly my chance to get the spots..

What's the one SB everyone would realistically want from Premier? I'm hoping to double up on the WPF.

Salty about those Chrome Balls. All of the shoes I delayed copping in my super frugal days...can't find them for anything now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom