2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a feeling the FTCs will drop around the same time these restocks, which will be all kinds of awesome.

Just a hunch?? Or is there some truth to this statement? Cause I really want black toe ones and the FTC's just dont want to buy both in the same weekend, trying to slow the purchases to a minimum.

Just a hunch?? Or is there some truth to this statement? Cause I really want black toe ones and the FTC's just dont want to buy both in the same weekend, trying to slow the purchases to a minimum.

Just a hunch, and going by what people have been saying about their local. Haven't seen/heard/read about anything this week, and next weekend is the 25th. I totally feel you, I've 'been there' but that's how things usually work out. I'm just glad I don't have any of those restocks on my radar. I have a feeling they'll pop up during the week, but I hope I'm wrong and it works out for you guys that want to get in on the restocks, Nike knows what they're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Levi's hyperstrikes for somewhere close to box.
Let us pray!
boyanddogpraying.jpg

I also sold my WPF because I cant rock em. Pink shoes is for muscular dudes. I do want to recop since I am going to the gym a decent amount. In two years I will be able to rock em hopefully. I want a beach body by 2015 (fingers crossed)

Premier sold em. Don't believe they did phone orders though. I remember seeing pics of the line out front for the release there.

As hyped as it was, its damn disappointing that the shoe didn't get the nearly the same attention that the concords got.

Last edited:
petoskey, nontourage, and levis would make me like....the happiest man on the planet.  maybe a bit unrealistic but a man can dream!!!

I ain't gonna lie. I wanted the wpf when they first dropped . Just couldn't manage to grab a pair . I have no problem rockin pink kicks . They are dope

Im still lookin for (wpf). :/ lol The only sb I have right now is the iguana camos. I been so focused on grabbing Kevin durants shoe and my kids I missed out on a lot . But I am done with his shoe . Time to cop some lows for the summer . :smile:

For online releases on any dunks what's a good reliable site ? . My local spot is quite small and rarely stock dunks .

Back
Top Bottom