2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For online releases on any dunks what's a good reliable site ? . My local spot is quite small and rarely stock dunks .
I wish i knew too...I dont even have a local near me.  closest place that has anything cool is at least an hour away :frown:

makes it pretty much impossible to get QS's, im mostly limited to getting GR's from places like martiniskateandsnow.com, kineticskateboarding.com, premier, ccs, etc...

Last edited:
^^^ yea imma have to bookmark those sites . Appreciate the info . My local is about the size of a restaurants bathroom lol maybe 4 shelfs of kicks . Tons of skateboards though lol

WPF(Pink Shoes) Are For Muscular Dudes?? How's That?
lol. I like em. But I am too skinny to rock em. Its like tight t-shirts, you cant rock them if you are skinny. It just looks weird. You are not skinny tho. I didnt mean complete meatheads

Last edited:
order I placed during martini's cinco de mayo sale arrived today...$50 for each pair

Last edited:
Nontourages

Cigars
I think think there is a good chance Nontourages and Hyperstrike Levis get restocked since BP (Canada) somehow got a shipment of both last month.

Took a pic of my Nontourages + Premiers
smokin.gif

i would definitely like to double up on the nontourages. Favorite color way and gum bottom. Only wish the quality was better especially on the elephant print.

Last edited:
what spot is this....

PS. Dope pickup dcypoe...cant believe i missed that sale...I got my eagle eye out on those.

Last edited:
I like the original entourage pair because it fits the theme pretty well. It's also a dope looking shoe. But I can't be mad at the released version either. That's a colorway that I'll never get tired of seeing and one that I think isn't used enough. I plan on picking a pair of nontourages up soon. Thanks to those who answered my questions about the materials a bunch of pages back.

Here's what I rocked today.

Ebay is so full of worthless deadbeat bidders that Shoezeum is going to spend an eternity chasing payments and relisting shoes

Good point.

If anyone is really interested in bidding on something you shouldnt come here and alert someone that might not have known....why create competition for yourself and drive the price up?

I don't think people in this thread a seriously considering bidding on these pairs that are going for 200+% of their market value. We are rubbernecking, not shopping.

I also sold my WPF because I cant rock em. Pink shoes is for muscular dudes. I do want to recop since I am going to the gym a decent amount. In two years I will be able to rock em hopefully. I want a beach body by 2015 (fingers crossed)

Do you. But there is absolutely nothing about anything in this post that makes any sense whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom