2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif

Last edited:
My buddy ended up grabbing him in about 6 seconds like i said i never really had a rough upbringing but i remember just being on the subway feeling tough we got the shoes back and having a laugh that dude was even stupid enough to do that.
Always great to see people leave a shady situation with their stuff. I'd just like to say that if you have a story that went bad, but feel embarrassed about posting it, I assure you, the good that will come out of you posting that story will far outweigh any negativity from it. Nobody on here (for the most part) would ever diss someone over a mistake they made and are admitting to. Without stories of what went wrong in a situation, we can't ever learn what not to do. Even though this story had a happy ending (pause), I just wanted to post that.
Cliff notes = I scammed a scammer
pimp.gif
Best story I've read all week. Pure awesomeness.
Alright, here are the other 3

Question #2: What's the grimmest thing you've EVER done for a pair of sneakers or to get the money for the sneakers? Do you regret it? Be honest!

I haven't done anything I'd consider grimy specifically for sneakers. Though, I have resold and some here would consider that "grimy."

When I was younger, as I alluded to, I did plenty of grimy stuff. I won't go into specifics, but suffice to say, these are all things people are known to rap about. There were semesters I paid for college tuition with a roll of cash, ya know. For most of that time, I worked too, so I guess the general desire for material items contributed to my motivation to do "dirt." And, I sure as hell bought new sneakers all the damn time. But, if I'm honest with myself, the desire for acceptance, for a "rep," and a perverted desire to live the street life was more a motivation than Air Max 95s or Iceberg Sweaters.
Someone already asked this before, but I didn't see an answer (maybe I missed it); are you a professional writer? You have skills, my friend. 

I agree with the second part as well. I won't deny that I've thought about keeping my kids fly in J's when I do end up having them, but buying kids new shoes all the time might not instill the best sense of moderation, financially or with their expectations on receiving things. 
c. why is scamming so prevalent today? ...The second this is that a flood of new technologies, platforms, and models for selling create a greater opportunity for potential scams - there are more venues for them.'
Very true, but thankfully, PayPal evens it out (at least a little bit).

so can you not actually order through their website?  I don't see how you can add these to the cart anywhere on the page.

EDIT: nvm i am an idiot

Last edited:
UNDFTD just announced a release date on their Instagram. Not an SB Dunk but still worthy of mentioning
tongue.gif

UNDEFEATED X NIKE DUNK HIGH BALLISTIC - 5/25
Dammit! Looks like it be online or bust! Repped!
So much for SBs being low key. Now I am confident I wont be able to get any of these restocks.
Well, you gotta think with Sneakernews and Sole Collector blowing this up you got people thinking that WTD are dropping. Of course resellers are coming out the wood work.  

Last edited:
Dammit! Looks like it be online or bust! Repped!

Well, you gotta think with Sneakernews and Sole Collector blowing this up you got people thinking that WTD are dropping. Of course resellers are coming out the wood work.  
5/25 = Major JB Restock Day + Black Toe 1's

If it's anything like the last Nike X UNDFTD release, their site won't be able to handle the traffic at all

The guys over at Premier were able to send me a photo of their server. 
laugh.gif

This should be a fun few weeks.

5/25 = Major JB Restock Day + Black Toe 1's

If it's anything like the last Nike X UNDFTD release, their site won't be able to handle the traffic at all
Yeah, I'm hoping that JB restock will pull the beast away but like you said, their site is *** when it comes to releases. That last release from what I heard was ridiculous. 

How's Kinetic Skateboarding? I see they ship via UPS, but do they double box/ship in a bag/etc? I was thinking about copping the Sequoias from them.

Are there stores that actually do that? I heard that Crooked Tongues used to do that, but they switched, thankfully (even though their shipping still sucks; no tracking info is ridiculous in this day and age). I don't think I could cop from a store again if they sent me a box in a bag. Eff that!
UnDs These Today Really Nice Shoe

Definitely a shoe that's been growing on me. Great pics too.
I sold mine a little over a year ago for that price... do these happen to be a size 10?

Looking good nonetheless, repped
Nah, no size 10. That'd be weird if they were your pair, but then again, it's a small world after all...

Nothing matters on 5/25 except ballistics. I will be camping for these and praying UNDftD doesn't have the black toes for sale that day.

Im guessing those ballistic undftd dunks will be released the same way the "bring it back" dunks did months ago: any random time during the day.

Another photo... forget all the hype or whatever, these are seriously dope and they look fantastic on feet.

I'll tell you what, I gotta admit that these HFs are becoming my favorite release of the year so far. With the amount of black and white that I wear, these things go TOUGH with pretty much whatever I wear. They do get dirty pretty quick, but on the flip side, they're very easy to clean. Threw the Concord laces I bought from Fully Laced in there, and I've decided to go with those instead of the regular old white SB laces (for some reason, I thought the "Concord" laces the HFs came with were skinnier than the actual 11 laces... oh well, I could use an extra set for my Concords). For those that don't know, btw, Fully Laced doesn't charge shipping for their laces. I've heard a few cats mention Fully Laced in the past week or two, so I figured I'd put that out there.

I'm glad they're releasing on a hype day. Last time it was the fighter jet foams and YOTS pack. Although there might be more interest in this release as opposed to the white/gums I'm counting on restocks and Memorial Day weekend to play a part in making these an easy campout like last time

Back
Top Bottom