2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL all the hype for pats? Nice shoe but not hard to find. I can get a pair in my size for ubder retail easy. Still a nice shoe though.

I've tried on mobile and this is what happens.

Already have those. Thanks for hipping us to what it was, repped!

I'm sure it won't be like this everyday. I bet day like 9 or so in the middle they drop something illy.

damn. im doing my first e bay deal today.glad im the seller. havent bought yet but will be wit caution  thanks to John, and lootandpollute

Dont get me wrong, Ebay is a great place to get kicks. I check ebay almost everyday on my work break. Just make sure you know what your doing, use the feedback feature to check the sellers history and previous sales/rating, and dont be afraid to message sellers with questions. Just be cautious and you'll be able to find lots of great stuff on there.

The posts on ISS are funny though. People expecting WTDs and Tiffs to pop up on this restock... 
roll.gif
Bingo. The fact that day 1 was a dud is a good thing. If they dropped something that drew the tag of "heat," tomorrow would only be worse.
I don't know. I think they'll just be dropping a lot of stuff that sat last year. Maybe Koziks and the Premiers might pop up but I can't see them really throwing something up that you can't get decently priced already.  

Back
Top Bottom